USA BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Shipping/packing services

cornopean89

The BLACK FRIDAY sales are here again! Take this opportunity to buy and save from the USA websites! I'll be providing an shipping/packing service from the USA-SG for a minimal fee! Below are my rates and order instructions.

--------

Important - please read before joining.

--------

Payment Information

1st Payment
Exchange rate USD1 = SGD1.33
1st payment = cost of the items + sales tax (10%)
(total item USD$A X 1.1) X 1.33 = SGD$B

2nd payment = Domestic shipping (if any) + International shipping charges via USPS + Postage cost(if any) + currency adjustment (if higher rate incurred).

Payment Method:
POSB SAVINGS: 209-13492-6

Collection method
1. Items will be posted via USPS

--------
TO ORDER:

Please send an email ( Subject: USA BLACK FRIDAY ) to lam.guan.yu@gmail.com with the following information. You only pay after receiving a confirmation email with the amount due. Kindly email me after payment. Thank you!

Name:
Contact number ( Whatsapp only ):
Email:
Address for items to be shipped to:

Item:
Colour:
Quantity:
Size:
URL:
Price (in USD):

**Repacking service offered for SGD10.00 _optional_
( you will be notified through email if your items are eligible for this service )
Sometimes items comes in individually wrapped boxes and that takes up a lot of valuable spaces when shipping. By repacking, you can save additional money from your shipping cost by using a smaller shipping box.

Other conditions:
a) No payment = No orders
b) Shipping time also depends on the merchants. Shipping time may therefore take about 3 weeks.
c) Refunds will be made if items are out of stock/spree is cancelled.
d) No responsibility on my part will be taken due to manufacturer's fault/defects
e) Please do not join participate unless you are comfortable with the above listed terms and conditions.

THANK YOU =)

Back