URGENT/IMMEDIATE: Looking for passionate Bassist/2nd Guitarist

Bunsoy High

Hi people! We are currently looking for a bassist!
History of our band
We are a newly formed band comprised of experienced musicians formed 2 weeks ago. The leader has even performed solo on stages before. We had a few practices before but without the bassist due to commitment issues. So now we need a bassist badly as it is a very crucial part of our band.
About our band
Name of band: BAClassli
Type of band: Pop-Rock, KPOP, alternative, acoustica, acapella
Mission: To become A Class Musicians from B Class Musicians
Vision: To be able to play to the level and passion that people
are willing to pay for our music
Seriousness of Band: VERY SERIOUS, well, more appropriately VERY PASIONNATE AND SERIOUS
Band Members:
Nasmer – Main Vocalist/Guitarist /Leader
Renny – Lead Guitarist/1st Guitarist
Joseph- Drummer/Timekeeper
Jia Hui- Pianist/Vocalist
Stella- Bassist

Requirements
1) Singaporean/PR
2) Aged 17yr old-20yr old
3) Completed N/O Levels(To ensure full commitment)
4) Able to play the Bass Guitar
5) Ability to also both the bass guitar and play the guitar as a rhythm guitarist is an added advantage
6) Ability to sing is an added advantage.
7) Preferable Female
8) LOVE KPOP(Korean Pop Music)
9) Knows ALPHA ENTERTAINMENT
10) Passionate about music
11) Good Attitude
12) Ability to read music is an added advantage.
13) Friend, open and outgoing
14) ABLE TO COMMIT FOR AT LEAST 2 PRACTICES PER WEEK. SATURDAY IS A FIXED SCHEDULE JAMMING PRACTICE. WEEKDAYS WILL BE TBC AS DIFFERENT MEMBERS HAVE DIFFERENT AVAIBILITY TIME. ABLE TO COMMIT IF THERE ARE NIGHT PRACTICES.
15) FULL COMMITMENT. WILLING TO SPEND FOR MUSIC FOR OUR BAND
16)No stage fright(we will do youtube, perform gigs and have a BIG performance at the end of the year in front of a big REAL LIVE AUDIENCE)

Process to get into our band
1) Contact me(LEADER) at 98620945 or alternatively email at nasmer_fontanilla_92@hotmail.com
2) Please include your name, age, gender, email, phone number, Facebook account, instrument(s) you can play, theory grade(if any), musical background, about you.
3) After we process every application sent to us, we will conduct a short interview on you either online or through phone interview.
4) After that, we might need you to send in a short video clip or short recording audio clip. Preferably the chorus. Doesn’t have to be long
5) We will contact you shortly if you are in our band. We apologize only selected one will be notified.
6) ALL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.

LET ME REPEAT, WE ARE A SERIOUS BAND WITH SERIOUS MUSICIANS, MORE APPRIOPRIATELY PASSIONATELY SERIOUS ABOUT MUSIC. THE VISION AND MISSION OF OUR BAND TELLS IT ALL.
*TO BE UPDATED*
If you are interested or have any enquiries, do contact me at 98620945. You can either call or sms me. I am fine with both. If you are not able to get through, alternatively you can email be at nasmer_fontanilla_92@Hotmail.com

Thank you
God Bless
Have great days ahead!
BAClass

*UPDATE*
If you do not know Alpha Entertainment, you can just apply first but you ARE EXPECTED to RESEARCH ON THEM! Google them "alpha entertainment" or find them on facebook "alpha entertainment" is good enough :)
Thanks
BAClass

Back