URGENT ! CALLING CUBASE USERS ( sound engineers/producers etc.) JOBS AVAILABLE !

RolandLim

Hi guys

I have quite a bit of projects to handle for the next 6 months ( at least ) so i need a hand at edits , vocal tuning and possibly even recording .

I've been a cubase user since forever and i have a spare workstation with cubase so i need someone to come in and sort out my edits( making sure it's REALLY tight and neat , and prepping the session ( colour coding/arrangement/grouping)so that it's mix ready ) and vocal tuning . alternatively if u have cubase 5 at home u can always take the project home to edit / vox tune and bring it back .

send me an email to rolandlimproductions[a]gmail.com , and provide me ur details and experience and links any work you've done that highlights your skills !

You'll be given one project to handle to audition for and if u meet my standards , will be engaged to cover quite a few of my projects that will of course be paid . This opportunity will also include overseas recording trips to assist me producing bands in australia if u do well with the edits and could quite possibly turn into a full time position by end of the year due to my business plans to expand !

Thanks !

Roland
www.rolandlimproductions.com

Too bad, I'm not cubase users. Orelse I wanna challenge myself in taking it. Cubase variaudio look like Melodyne style of editing. I can do this kind of editing since Melodyne force you to work out of your DAW environment.

Hey guys , thanks for the replies ! Responses have been great , just met up with 5 candidates yesterday and the day before .

Kongwee , Cubase variaudio is awesome , while it doens't have the control of melodyne ,the thing is anything my future editor edits when tuning vocals can be reversed and redone by me if i deem it overtuned ,etc very quickly instead of having to find the old files . whereas if i was to sub out vocal tuning to melodyne user i would have to email or call them us to explain some of the notes that i need redone and that can be a pain in the ass ! I've used overseas editors before and while they do a great job , sometimes there are always a few things to pick on due to personal preferences ( or client preferences ) esp as I'm moving up to produce some mega projects this is looking to happen more ! also having a nice team of people to call upon in singapore is better for the long term as I'll be looking to expand my business much more by the end of the year :)

regards

Roland

Back