Top 40s band forming

milkocean

Hi, I am putting a top 40s band together for gigs,jams and see what other options are there.
Genres we will be dwelling are blues,blues rock, pop, rock, funk, disco, evergreens, retros, modern, heavy rock, light jazz rock etc
I think you get the idea, :)

Pls read the criterias below:

- Locals (chinese,malays,indians)only , no people who seek job out of this fun band.

- 20-45 , you can be as young as 20, but usually I like diverse age groups in the band. :-D

- committed, people who can stick to a weekend jam is best, sat or sun. fixed timing is required.

- newbies or pros is ok, learn from each other.

Positions available are keyboard/pianist, vocal, bass, drummer (you want to back up vocals or not,entirely up to your comfort )

ok,thats all~ Hope it's quite clear, PM me if anyone is highly enthusiastic about forming and getting a response from me. :)

Hi , i'm ZaqCT been in the music industry since 80's, 50's of age performing in clubs and pubs locally and other countries such as South America (Passenger Cruise), Amsterdam, Barcelona, Japan, Hongkong, Taiwan (Taichung, Tainan, Kaoshiung and Taipei), East and West Malaysia. Credit: Back up Taiwan and Hongkong Artist, Sherry Aljunied and Asia Beat (Lewis Pragasam), Angela Brown and The Powerhouse, Linda Elizabeth and The Howl Township, Leandra (Singapore Idol) etc. A versatile bassist able to play multi genre of music and able to sing lead vocal and back up vocal too. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon if age is not a criteria. ZaqCT 82058873

HI ! I'm 19 and I play the guitar. I don't think I'm that accomplished a player but I can commit time and am interested ! :D Do PM me back !

Hi, this is tom. I play guitar and (maybe)vocals. I understand that I might not fill in any positions you've mentioned but I'm really hoping to get some experience playing as a band. Looking forward to your reply, thanks.

sry, current position left is only keyboardist,do pm me if you are able to join as one. Have been jamming without a keyboardist since late August.

Latest posts

Back