Top 40s and Alternative Rock

kitfisto

Hi, me and my male vox would like to form a band with the above type of genre. And also looking to create our own original. So, we are looking for keyboardist, lead guitarist, drummer and bassist of any race and age.(30-40)* So pple what are you waiting for lets join in the fun. Pls sms or whatsapp me at 82980422 thank you. Oh bfore i forget i play rhythm guitar.

Hi there,

I'm a 30+ vocalist too, bit rusty on the keys but quite seasoned performer, just a bit out practice. I also play the bass but very very basic at the moment. (ie, I have a bass guitar and haven't touched it in years!)

For keys, I'd describe myself as a rhythm-keyboardist. I'm not a synth player, I can't do live sampling and stuff, but I can bash out chords and melody lines, and have no problems with improv.

I can sing from the front of the band or from behind the keys. Love to harmonise and make sure backing vocals are strong.

Anyway, check out my profile for a "short-list" of music I'm into.

If you think I might be a good fit for your band and you're willing to give me an audition, drop me a PM :)

Cheers,
JT

Back