TOP 10 Divers Of Football. The Kings Of Simulation. YOU VOTE!

Who is the KING of Simulation? The Undisputed King Of DIVERS!

• El-Hadji Diouf (Blackburn Rovers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emmanuel Adebayor (Manchester City)

• Arjen Robben (Real Madrid)

• Robin Van Persie (Arsenal)

• Total voters
actually when i was compiling the list, i did think " who in pool is a serial diver? " But i really couldnt think of any. there's the occasional normal dives here and there but nothing serial looking.

Simulation is part of the game.
I cant imagine having to stop for instant replys and wait for ref's to judge....
actually it makes it the more enjoyable to watch sometimes. adds drama to the game
:)

actually when i was compiling the list, i did think " who in pool is a serial diver? " But i really couldnt think of any. there's the occasional normal dives here and there but nothing serial looking.

I cant imagine having to stop for instant replys and wait for ref's to judge....
actually it makes it the more enjoyable to watch sometimes. adds drama to the game
true serial diver.
they are the ones who can turn the game around.

Aiyah, why bicker over a poll, man. Not worth it.

Anyhow, I agree lah. Every team has divers. My darling team is no exception.

How come no one has mentioned Robert Pires? That guy has diving down to an art. he's the only guy who can fool even the video commentator.

Actually I don't blame you, I blame the English media. It is a known fact that English plaayers are hardly chastised by the local media as compared to a foreigner. Weekly ,the fallacies of english players are quietly swept under obscure reports, but you can bet that the foreigners who make a mess will be subject to witch hunting and scapegoating with full media attention.That is why English players never dive, they " have a strong footballing brain"

Actually Ronaldo is not a very effective diver, just a every frequent one. REALLY good divers should fool the referees most of the time.

Well, i've been watchin alot of Spanish football of late and seriously, their league is a joy to watch.

DIVING APLENTY!!!!

I don't support any teams in that league so yeah, there is no bias in my observation.

Guti and Kaka are the best divers in the spanish league. the pple responsible behind the decision to bring C.Ronaldo to the Bernabeu at such a hardcore fee have to be applauded. they know that he's the only one whos gonna be scoring the bulk of the goals.

he's the only one who is genuinely threatening whenever Real attacks. im just waiting for them to meet a quality, hard-working side in the Champions League so that they'll be brought back down to earth.

the slightest contact or 'no-touch-at-all' and both Guti and Kaka drop like flies. Kaka is very much like a revered imperial scholar and the referees there are all too cooperative to award a freekick to his team the moment he's down on the ground.

Guti is a joke. the only reason he's still there is probly cause Real wants to sell more jerserys but more importantly, bank on his good looks. end of the day, its all about how much revenue they can garner, be it for commercial reasons or otherwise.

if you're free, forget about reading football articles in our local newspapers. go online and read the much respected UK papers. alternatively, u might wanna read the Malaysian papers too. they have a variety of publications like The Star, Daily Mail, etc. football is extensively covered and no two articles are written in similar fashion.

but the best diver has gotta be Ze Elias when Inter played against United in the San Siro. he fell inside the penalty box, in an attempt to con the referee into booking captain supreme, Roy Keane and awarding the eventual penalty. thankfully, the ref gave Ze Elias a yellow card.

So best diver has gotta be Ze Elias. Serial divers have gotta be Kaka and Guti.

There used to be a time when diving WAS part of the game, but done gracefully and not so obvious so to speak. if you are really looking for the best diver ever, 2 names comes to mind and they are:

1.) Klinsmann
2.) David Ginola

How come no one ever talks about them cheating and yet they were some of the most frequent divers back then, cos they played a good game as well and took the art of diving to another level.

it's these idiots nowadays that drop to the ground at the faintest of touches and rolls around like they have just been shot down by a RPG that has given so much scrutiny to diving.

bottomline, want to do it, please at least know how to do it properly. If not, just back off a challenge..

I for one think diving would never be stamped out of soccer though, why? becos they have the other problems like stupid dumbass refs to sort out first. :p

Jurgen Klinsmann the God father of diving.He even has a diving goal celebration.

Well very famous phrase from Ronaldo about him diving, "Because Im just too good"

Babel is one damn diver for Pool.Theatrical.Actually almost every club has a diver but people tend to pick the big teams and the big players cause they just cant help it.

I for one think diving would never be stamped out of soccer though, why? becos they have the other problems like stupid dumbass refs to sort out first. :p

FIFA are imposing fines to players who are caught diving.Seriously its not working.

Back