TOP 10 Divers Of Football. The Kings Of Simulation. YOU VOTE!

Who is the KING of Simulation? The Undisputed King Of DIVERS!

• El-Hadji Diouf (Blackburn Rovers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emmanuel Adebayor (Manchester City)

• Arjen Robben (Real Madrid)

• Robin Van Persie (Arsenal)

• Total voters

junkiemanxl

Love them or hate them, You see these guys rolling on the ground in painful agony after a tackle or a challenge. But when the instant replay is aired, There was little or no contact made. You sit there and tell yourself "KNN Referee Blardy Kayu & Blind AH!"

Yes, It's part of the beautiful game. but i would like to know who is your king of simulation.

I have put up a list of 9 of these players who i feel should be shortlisted. Some may disagree with me and some might not. It's all in good fun. I'm only listing out the players who are still on the active roster today. forgive me if i left any notorious player out...

Cheers!
:)

Last edited:
hey you forgot gerrard. his dive against milan in that deluded 'come back' is enough to make him the king of simulation.

and robben is at bayern munchen

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm.....

One can't help but notice that not one Liverpool player is mentioned on this list of infamous divers.

Hmmmmmm..... :cool:

hey you forgot gerrard. his dive against milan in that deluded 'come back' is enough to make him the king of simulation.

and robben is at bayern munchen

really ah??!! I thought the bugger still at madrid! cannot edit already lah... haizz..
hahha
my bad...
apologies.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm.....

One can't help but notice that not one Liverpool player is mentioned on this list of infamous divers.

Hmmmmmm..... :cool:

I'm not a pool fan...
My Team got 3 divers in here

But seriously ahh...
The worse diver is EBOUE....
really bad at acting.....
That smuck on his face when he appeals his case to the ref just cannot make it...
Worse thing is one moment he is in agonizing pain, the next min, he's sprinting back into position.. wth.....

Last edited:
there's no liverpool players in the list cos they are not cheaters!
i wish we have divers in the team to win us penalties and free kicks just outside the box, and somehow the ref turns that into penalty!!

gerrad dive against milan?!
that's weird cos gattuso gets the man n he's nowhere near the ball.

King of Simulation got to be Dogbark .. i mean drogba.
he's built like a tank but easily tripped over his own shadow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I

p.s: i hope rafa comes out with another 'beware of diving drogba' media speech again. the last time that happened a certain drogba dived in celebration.. twice. FACT.

steve gerrard gerrard
he kisses the badge on his chest
then he hands in a transfer request

Last edited:
budge? you just shot yourself in the foot.

Verb: budge
1. Move very slightly

ok this is too funny HAHAHAHAHAHAH you play catching someone from behind tags you and you HIT THE GROUND IN SELF DEFENSE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

budge? you just shot yourself in the foot.

Verb: budge
1. Move very slightly
well sorry for my lack of the eng language but if you watch football/soccer or what you'll call them than you know what i'm talking about.

ofcos if you actually play the game than you should even know what i'm talking about.

sorry for your stupidity and blinded biasness mate.

well nak i would like to entertain you but i've decided not to discuss football with glory hunters and kids like you.
so say what you gotta say.
just have fun "supporting" your team.

yup it's ok history preserver. i love it when you have nothing else better to say and then go on to call a chelsea fan a glory hunter especially when we havent exactly been winning anything much and going through lots of shit in the recent years.

people hate these divers but they help their team win the titles/trophies.
if you guys look at the past winners of epl - cheatsea, arse and manures, all of them have serious divers.

arse has somewhat cut down on their diving skills since the likes of pires and co has parted way with the team and look when the last time they won anything!

like them or hate them, they make a huge difference in winning or losing the title.

people hate these divers but they help their team win the titles/trophies.
if you guys look at the past winners of epl - cheatsea, arse and manures, all of them have serious divers.

arse has somewhat cut down on their diving skills since the likes of pires and co has parted way with the team and look when the last time they won anything!

like them or hate them, they make a huge difference in winning or losing the title.

difference here is we admit and accept that even our beloved teams have players who dive.

aiyah all teams have divers la, whats the point of this poll?Everyone here will be biased and attempt to be experts in video forensics, in the end, the majority fans will win..... Hohohoho

Gooner 4 Life

Back