To all/any Jackson players out there.

metalsaveslives

I'm thinking of getting my first Jackson but I have no idea which to get, I'm a huge fan of Jackson as alot of my favorite guitarist uses them eg. Mick Thomson, Marc Okubo, Josh Smith & Misha Mansoor etc. I'm a huge fan of the Soloist series as its a neck through and reviews of it have always been good. As I do not own any Jacksons at the moment, I would appreciate if Jackson users weigh in on their thoughts on their gear with regards to Jackson.

I have one or two jacksons, what kind of money are you looking to spend?
I'm not selling, just so I can give you my recommendation.
USA selects are the best, older used MIJ stuff is amazing too

I also have one of the SL2 pro soloists, great guitar, they also come in 7 string versions.

I have not played any of the JS or X series guitars. so.. I cant comment

Attachments

• slsmgand.jpg
    slsmgand.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 105

I also have one of the SL2 pro soloists, great guitar, they also come in 7 string versions.

woah they look absolutely beautiful ahahha.
as for what kind of money are you looking to spend, i'm trying to have my budget between 1k to 1.5/1.6k?

Quite a poor selection in the stores right now (no priority by the official distributor here). There are some older models at Music Theme worth checking out.

Wa, amazing Jackson Collection !

Sorry for the late reply, yeah not a lot in town.
There's a SL2Q pro on carousell for a fair price. I love the heck out of my SL2 in matte black
I seen a WRMG tucked in a corner of Ranking Sports & Music, if you can pick it up for cheap, they make a nice metal machine
if your into that shape.

all the others were totally outrageously priced : 0

Back