This kit is going to fly.

why?? there's no brand... its simply a set which looks like a tama swingstar and there's only 2 cymbals... not even a hog tied pedophile wanna bid on that... haha!!

Ohh.. that's what you meant by fly. I think most of us thought that you meant it would sell fast. PDF-culture import.. Haha

Absurd.

The idea that any self-respecting drummer would actually bid for a "drumset" that looks like that appalls me.

And the idea that anybody with half a mind would actually put a "drumset" that looks like that up for auction astounds me.

HOLY TOM ANGLES BATMAN.

HOLY MUFFLING ROBIN.

HOLY CYMBAL POSITION BATGIRL.

HOLY SH*T.

First, to jus clear the doubts, tats a Pearl Forum. Secondly, i dun see how an old, dilapidated Forum can go for 1.3k whereas a brand new one u can obtain for abt half of tat, or less. Well, already gave he/she a heads up. Hopefully he/she changes it or tis one gona appear on The Planet's Funniest Animal...

blissuicide said:
Hopefully he/she changes it or tis one gona appear on The Planet's Funniest Animal...
:lol:
seriously lah... the price is ridiculous...
i'd rather buy an export and spend $300 on cymbals than buy that piece of junk.
I think he's got the prices mixed up lah.

or maybe he added an extra zero to the 130??? than im telling u all it's gonna fly faster than mach 999999999999999!

even superman can't fly that fast!

Back