The Great Chelsea FC Thread

PLEASE KICK POOL OUT OF CL IN SEMIS...

YOUR CO-OPERATION IS MUCH APPRECIATED!

Chelsea played like crap. They so didn't deserve the away goal, which wasn't even scored by them but by some HORRIBLE SHIT fullback who's a destabilising influence in the back four anyway. Too bad Aurelio got injured.........or else Liverpool might have gone 2 up or at least kept the clean sheet. To all clubs: Do u guys need a new leftback? We got one surplus here. 27 years of age, lots of experience ( small print: in screwing up big games ), natural left footer, only $1m! Who want?

Chelsea played like crap. They so didn't deserve the away goal, which wasn't even scored by them but by some HORRIBLE SHIT fullback who's a destabilising influence in the back four anyway. Too bad Aurelio got injured.........or else Liverpool might have gone 2 up or at least kept the clean sheet. To all clubs: Do u guys need a new leftback? We got one surplus here. 27 years of age, lots of experience ( small print: in screwing up big games ), natural left footer, only $1m! Who want?

Is that the same person, who left his payslip lying ard and let the whole world noe?

Since u wanna sell, why not put him on the non-music selling section of soft forum? or even ebay or yahoo auction

Last edited:
haiya , luck is part of football . u cant say riise suck jus cuz of that own goal man .
look at wes brown . used to score own goals too. but he shocked everyone by scoring against a team in the big 4 ! u may never know luh. i wont wanna talk so negative of my precious club if i were u . anywway , we didnt deserve it , i know. you didnt deserve it either. talk less . We'll see at stamford bridge . Man United first . tthen Liverpool.

Ok ok, i'm young, i'm hotheaded i apologise. It's just that Riise hasn't been playing well at all this season, i've had a look at his records. Last season he was good, i dun deny that but ok maybe selling him might be a little too extreme. Well, with Aurelio injured he might just get his chance to redeem himself. I sure hope he does. I'm aware that he does score great goals too. Some screamers against Chelsea and Newcastle go down as some of the better goals i've seen in the previous 3 seasons. Yea we'll see at Stamford Bridge.

ESPNsoccernet - England - Agent confirms Lampard's mother dies in hospital

Agent confirms Lampard's mother dies in hospital

The mother of Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has died, it was confirmed this afternoon.

Pat Lampard, 58, had been admitted to hospital 10 days ago with pneumonia.

England international Lampard, 29, had missed the recent Barclays Premier League games against Wigan and Everton, but resumed training ahead of the Champions League tie on Tuesday after his mother had showed signs of positive improvement - only for her condition to deteriorate.

A spokesman for the Chelsea player confirmed to the Press Association this afternoon Mrs Lampard had passed away.

A statement read: 'It is with great sadness that we have to inform you that Pat Lampard passed way this afternoon.

'Frank would like to acknowledge and say thank you for the compassion shown to him by the manager Avram Grant and all the staff at Chelsea Football Club during what has been a terribly traumatic period for him and his family.

'Frank and his family would also like to thank all the people who have been inundating them with wishes of support.'

Lampard is now understandably a major doubt for Saturday's potential title decider against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge.

It is also uncertain whether the midfielder will feature in the second leg of the Champions League clash next week, which is delicately poised at 1-1.

RIP Pat Lampard.

Condolences to Frank Lampard and family.

ah. i heard about that. it was indeed , heart piercing . it was never a happy thing when someone in a family died. ah well, hope frank is alright. let him prove to him mum that he can score his way thru and carry the trophy with terry .

condolences to frank lampard and his family .
and yea. Rest in peace , Pat Lampard.

Chelsea's one goal up. DAMN
jus when im about to hit the enter button . liverpool scored.

expected tho..

wooohooo.

WHAT A WIN ! hahahah
yeahh. makelele and Anelka's assist helped ALOT.
nice one . Its Man United now.

was kinda sad for liverpool tho. ha.

Nah, don't feel sad. You just beat the best team in Europe. Congratulations. Everyone played their hearts out, someone has to be on the losing end. ;)

Latest posts

Back