thailoverboy!

must wear burberrys polo tee and electric blue isante jeans to dance to little butterfly
*diu diu diu*
*shake head*
*diu diu diu*

Tarzan is handsome Tarzan is strong
He's really cute and his hair is long
Tarzan is handsome Tarzan is strong
So listen to the jungle song

snuffleupagus said:
Rover today you very free huh..

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FRIDAY LIAO>>>>>>>

TIMe to shampoo armpit for some people

Me in Brisbane now! In two hours time, my cousin picking me up to go pick up some Japanese and Korean chicks!!! I see if I can post some pictures later when I come back!!! Ok ok... I gotta go makan liao!

thailoverboy said:
Tight Jeans VS Short Skirts VS Little Butterfly VS my MCM jeans VS my stead's sonia rykiel bag VS my very sharp comb

I still remember those Emporio Armani quilt-patchwork jeans which the Ah-Bengs so love.

Ah Bengs and Ah-Lians... They are a dying breed these days. Sigh...

Last time Sonia Rykiel Red is the choice of Ahlian...and they underline the image with the occasional Paichi shoes with emzione bags.

Or they carry ArMani Paper Bag.

HAAAAAHAHAHAH

ACE OF BASE ,ANTHEM sia!!!!!!

thailoverboy said:
Tight Jeans VS Short Skirts VS Little Butterfly VS my MCM jeans VS my stead's sonia rykiel bag VS my very sharp comb

mcm jeans only.... I wear Hunting World tee, Versace print jeans and Hugo Boss leather shoes with no socks ok!

My sideburn longer than Kwan Inn Niang Niang one ok!

AB

All that she wants is another baby...shes gonna get cha all that she wants is another baby...........eh yay yay.....WAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAHAAA

Shit this thread is hilarious.....

Now, practically half the girls u see in Orchard Road are Ah-Lians but not the pure type somemore. They'd deny that they are Ah-Lians but beri like one leh...

yah lor i miss those days when ah lian English is all standard one.Dun Choo Say HOR!

ahlian also wear bodysuit last time and A line skirt and dance to techno onli.

Now they wear jeans and dance to R and B.

KNN

Back