Swee lee's pickups

jony

What pickups do swee lee sell? I am looking hpefully for some Seymour duncans. Strat replacement. Any other locations you guys can share? Thanks alot.

jony said:
What pickups do swee lee sell? I am looking hpefully for some Seymour duncans. Strat replacement. Any other locations you guys can share? Thanks alot.

they carry Dimarzio.

SD you can get it from Davis.

PinkSpId3r said:
anyone noes how much dimarzio super distortion going for? and they got colors for them?

thank you~

174 retail. haha i'm also going for them. if their discount is not competitive enough (say 130 which is price from gain10) then i'll give them a miss.

the only one that the fella showed me was white. i didn't ask for colors thou, so they might have other colors.

thor666 said:
174 retail. haha i'm also going for them. if their discount is not competitive enough (say 130 which is price from gain10) then i'll give them a miss.

the only one that the fella showed me was white. i didn't ask for colors thou, so they might have other colors.

haha you aiming for them too yeah..lol..174..dats alot man..actually buying from overseas will be cheaper? got more variety of color to choose from somemore..nvm..this fri i go down ask them..

seems like alot of us going down on fri to test out gear this fri..hee..unofficial softies gathering :twisted:

yea the yamaha combo shop still does have some of the seymour duncans in stock. doubt they'll be bringin in more though. but well, u nv know.

PinkSpId3r said:
haha you aiming for them too yeah..lol..174..dats alot man..actually buying from overseas will be cheaper? got more variety of color to choose from somemore..nvm..this fri i go down ask them..

seems like alot of us going down on fri to test out gear this fri..hee..unofficial softies gathering :twisted:

hmm let me know if the DiMarzios are having any offer? Cos the last I asked the Swee Lee personnel just told me he doesn't know if they're on discount. :(

*sigh*
Swee Lee overcharges for Dimarzio pups.

Go online and check them, you can get them for $100 SGD a piece.

Or wait for the sale. :)

ShredCow said:
*sigh*
Swee Lee overcharges for Dimarzio pups.

Go online and check them, you can get them for $100 SGD a piece.

Or wait for the sale. :)

we discussed this many time. No point comparing with overseas dealer.
If you feel is cheaper getting online, by all means do it.

We never praise Sweelee for bringing cheaper stuff (at least I know the guitar I'm aiming now is cheaper to get in sweelee), so I guess we shouldn't complain :lol:

ChanMin said:
well , if you looking at pickups.. can try www.gain10music.com i bought a dimarzio hs-3 last time , and i got it in 2 days at on doorstep.

they deliver personally? last time i bought something from them, they send by post. Anyway, i'm glad to see individual people start selling things online (like mrmisse, gain10, and those selllers on yahoo auction). Giving us more choices.

yea i got it thru the mail.

beats the hell outta going down to swee lee to buy it. If you know what you want. This is definitely a option you should consider.

Latest posts

Back