• others..pls specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KELVIN!!

158393.jpg

why don't you wanna pick me up??? :cry:

wah lan eh you damn evil Ramone...trying to Mindf--k me :(

Told you already i getting preamp/D.I anyway! :(

Sorry for thread hijack, in a hurry bye!

Hee

I agree with 3notesAbar. I tried to search for Ronin & I had to go through a few websites b4 reaching their actual site.

But nonetheless, thanks for the referral to Google. I got the site thru Yahoo SG! tho :)

from what i know since i been following, ronin DIYed everything for their EP and also the album. i record at leonard soosay place wif my band and all these bands electrico also DIY most things themselves. so just like othe band, all iS DIY. just the level of DIYing that the bands are willing to commit to. electrico and ronin more or less full time musicians, so they can DIY more. But a lot of the emerging bands are still young students, or still uncertain if they commit all the way. if they commit all the way then the level of DIY will be same as ronin electrico and ugly in the morning. but all in same boat anyway, all DIY, so wth, sian

Hmm

hailtothetrickster said:
www.google.com
--> PAGES UNDER SINGAPORE
--> type Ronin.

Thanks.. I got the site aleadi :)

What do these bands record with? I tried with a NetMD & it's quite noisy, as in alot of feedback. Hard to make a proper demo outta it. Any alternative solutions? Do they do layering too?

Please advise.

hmmz

i tihnk to break into main stream would be the criteria to classify a band as emerging ?

or another set of criteria as in new and interesting bands that have recently appeared on the local rock circuit ?

Re: Hmm

3notesAbar said:
Back to topic :p I think this is a silly thread. Get out there, watch some gigs and see for yourself. Talk is cheap. No wait, Talk is Free - Silencer.

hhahha!!! :D[/b]

heh... think WGB ain't that bad. heard their stuff on purevolume.

maybe its just me. i don't know how ronin got my email account but they keep spamming it with unnecessary updates. no offence but i'm not really into their kinda stuff. they all seem to sound the same. too much like gNr. but i think the lead is awesome.

i thought there were other bands that were more deserving of winning the school of rock competition. in terms of technicality and familiarity with instruments. but oh well, the media needs to be able to market these bands. so i suppose pretty boys who can play music instruments seem like a good idea to attract and appeal to the masses.

*shrugs*

Latest posts

Back