Starting a band, Looking for Guitarist and Drummer.

DomS

Hey, I'm a bass player and have been jamming infrequently with different bands for quite some months now and I'm looking for something a little more consistent. I have a great guitarist and drummer but due to them being free at different hours, it's practically impossible to organise anything with them but due to being on a better time schedule with my guitarist, I've decided to stick with him. We are both 17 and are happy with inexperienced and experienced jammers of all genders and ages (would prefer someone our age though), just as long as you can actually play your instrument :p. Looking to jam at least twice a week, before 5pm on weekdays and anytime on Saturdays. We are both quite heavily influenced by the grunge scene of the 90's but we enjoy all types of music and will probably be experimenting with different genres like Industrial, Hip Hop and Jazz.
The guitarist will be playing and singing but we can switch it around if you yourself wanna sing (or do backup)
If you're interested to play Drums or Guitar and can fit into the time schedule, whats app me at 81335245.

Back