some rock bands

how come neuro182 reply so short wan...bah never mind.. any of u can introduce some nice led zepplin songs?? i've never heard their songs b4...

~drummar buah~

here here..haha faster!! i'm online already jlwy90@hotmail.com
anyone who wanna make frenz wif me feel free!! haha sorry about that remark neuro.. =X anyway...any of u got anymore nice songs to send tell add me on msn and send me arr, thanx.

~drummar buah~

Led Zeppelin songs eh?

-Stairway to Heaven
-Black Dog
-Trampled Underfoot
-Rock n Roll
-Kashmir
-Immigrant song
-The Battle of Evermore
-When the Levee Breaks
-Going to California
-Misty Mountain Hop
-Whole lotta love
-Moby Dick
-Bring it on Home
-Ramble On
-Heartbreaker
-What is and What should never be
-The Lemon Song
-House of The Holy
-In My Time of Dying
-Achillies Last Stand
-Good Times, Bad Times
-Communication Breakdown
-Dazed and Confused
-Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
-The Song Remains The Same
-Ten Years Gone
-Bron Y Aur Stomp

etc,etc :)

silvertide.
for all those old school hardrockers
future leaders of the world
for all the kurt cobain fanatics

audioslave new cd kicks ass. weezer's one too, Looking forward to the new foos cd

I love Lep Zep totally. :D
But is simple plan rock? I saw some websites that classify them under punk rock..
but I heard one of their songs and I don't see the punk rock element in them .. anyone enlighten me pls?

Re: Metal>?

neuro182 said:
so wats metal all about?

Many sub genres. But nothing like any of the songs listed here.

Heavy metal is a form of music characterized by aggressive, driving rhythms and highly amplified distorted guitars, generally with grandiose lyrics and virtuosic instrumentation.

Heavy metal is a development of blues, blues rock and rock. Its origins lie in the hard rock bands who between 1967 and 1974 took blues and rock and created a hybrid with a heavy, guitar and drums centered sound. Heavy metal had its peak popularity in the 1980s, during which many of the now existing subgenres first evolved. Though not as commercially successful as it was then, heavy metal still has a large worldwide following.

Intensity?

Ooh.. but alot of Rock bands do that kinda stuffs that Metal band do, but less aggressive, so its considered Rock!?!

Its a qn of Intensity?

Back