SOFT 3rd Monthly Meeting (10th Sep 2005)

JAMES! No need ANNOUNCE my plans until like that right? =\ Lol

Okay anyway, urm I gotta see what time i'm supposed to meet -some people-

I REALLY WANNA COME FOR THE SOFT MEETING THOUGH! Cuz it's about songwriting and stuffs right. AHH!

Moomoo, I thought you said you weren't coming? and then you said you're coming? so you're coming anot?! Lol.

Hahaa I'm coming. Guys lets meet at 6.30 latest, cos somebody *SNEEZESIVA* might come late, after telling us not to be late :). Then we can take our time and walk there and munch on stuff on the way.

are people meeting up?

Hi,

I'm a very infrequent poster to the forums, but I'd like to come for this event! Will there actually be people meeting up at City Hall? Some form of identification - or a phone number - would really help if so...

Dom

i'm up for meeting..city hall sounds fine. 6.15 ok? :) those who plan to meet pm contact no.s so it'll be easier?

Done!

Okay... who else... Don't be shy, Mr.Soft and MooMoo won't eat you :)
Its a cool, comfy and casual place, EarShot. I'm sure the first-timers will enjoy themselves.

James Da Godfather and Ronin have made private arrangements.
So that the meeting will carry on, and when the session is over, all SOFTies are invited to the launch and can head down together in a cab/bus. :)

The band will 'delay' the start of the performance by a few minutes to accomodate to all the SOFTies schedules. Be it so that Levan, Derryn, Bang, Simon, and Sean take an excruciatingly long time to plug in their guitars to the amps, suddenly have leg cramps and are unable to stand properly for 15 minutes, or suffer from an unexplainable food indigestion, the show must go on, but not without the SOFTies. :) The band will never forget who made them what they are from their humble beginnings, and you are all our guest of honours.

We'll see you there. :)

Melvin Tang, manager

MOO !! i that time not purposely late 1 leh !! had to meet a fren before that wat ..haha

i c how ..saturday .. dun noe gao rui wan go anot /

GAO RUI !!!! wan go this saturday soft gathering ??

hahaha.. i not going 'becos' of him man .. dun spoil my image ah !! hahaa

gao rui .. u let me noe if u going anot lar .. i most probably will be going .got talk on songwriting and stuff .. will really help our band i tink.haa. go there eat the set meal also .haha gd stuff ! woohoo .. 2 birds with 1 stone . and can meet softies and all .. wah . 3 birds with 1 stone

dark_knight - man, i can't go for this gathering! there goes our plan of scaring and freaking people out. i have something important on that day that i can't push it away! darn. james, make the next gathering quick and announce the date so i can take out the time! why do these things always happen to me!

SOFT Monthly Meeting Schedule

all righty SOFTies, this announcement is official.

everyone, pen down every second saturday of every month as official SOFT forum day. so don't say james never warned you in advance! :wink:

Back