shocking stuff against singapore.....

there's lethal injection.

i don't see anything wrong with what Putfile is doing. It's their right to choose to provide a service. Maybe the way of doing it is wrong. But if they wanted to stand up for their right, what would be the best effective way?

This topic has already been debated to death on a thread that was posted weeks ago. Could this thread be locked to prevent a repeat of the flame wars? :roll:

booo....

stupid putfile....There are countries which are more barbaric...electric chairs and stuff....what the hell...pretty childish i must say..

thor666 said:
there's lethal injection.

i don't see anything wrong with what Putfile is doing. It's their right to choose to provide a service. Maybe the way of doing it is wrong. But if they wanted to stand up for their right, what would be the best effective way?
I agree 100%.
It's their right and their stand. Live with it and use something else like YSI or youtube.

whaoh

Yeah me on that too..That Puttie thing had every right to pull out. I am just wondering how many more sites are like that. Would it ever be so much that it will be impactful.

Vaiyen said:
hanging takes 6 mins? Ouch. I thought they snap your neck and it's done.

if the drop isnt of sufficient distance (determined by the person's body weight),or the knot is positioned wrongly, its possible that death will come through asphyxiation rather than a clean break of the neck/spinal cord resulting in instant death.

the knot is usually placed under a corner of the jaw such that when the drop occurs and the loop is tightened,the knot travels under the jaw,snapping the head backwards. this,along with the depth of the fall provides a failsafe to ensure that death is instantaenous.

of course,an inexperienced hangman might balls it up,but who's going to know anyway?

and if anyone really needs a putfile video,there are plenty of proxies available...bans mean nothing in this day and age.

I don't think u trust, in, my, self righteous suicide.. i, cry, when angels deserve to diieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :p

unsane said:
and if anyone really needs a putfile video,there are plenty of proxies available...bans mean nothing in this day and age.

woit.. :D
proxies, as in IP address or what?
how to change?

Back