Sheylara says hello

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Very, very nice! :)

I hope to soon get to know some of you regulars by name. You know how it's very confusing first time in a forum when there are tons of people posting in a thread and like you can't remember who's who?

Anyway, here are my replies to the questions in this thread!

dir: Er....but how are pictures relevant to drumming and chilling?? lol. I have a lot of pictures on my blog though. :p

theunknown: Don't guess my age lah. It's kinda pointless because I behave different ages all the time, so like I have no fixed age, lol. Thanks for reading my blog!

sage: To be honest, I currently don't have time to play games! And, in fact, I am trying to squeeze as much time as I have to practise drums these days. Gaming is taking a backseat, although, ironically, I still have to play a bit because I run a gaming column in my blog.

Anyway, assuming I have time, my current games are Age of Conan (PC), Rock Band (PS3), Grand Theft Auto 4 (Xbox 360/PS3 - yeah I have both versions), Ninja Gaiden 2 (Xbox 360) and Lost in Blue (DS). What about you? :)

jeepers: I'm taking lessons from Alvin at The Music Lab! It's soooo fun! I love that place! :)

THOA: Hehe... read my blog today did you? *blush* Yeah, Lars is so cool. I know he's not technically the best drummer in the world but he's my hero!

astaroth: Haha... if you say so.

Anyway, assuming I have time, my current games are Age of Conan (PC), Rock Band (PS3), Grand Theft Auto 4 (Xbox 360/PS3 - yeah I have both versions), Ninja Gaiden 2 (Xbox 360) and Lost in Blue (DS). What about you? :)
QUOTE]

Where's did ya get AOC from? i cant seem to find them anywhere in singapore

Oh my. I want to go under Alvin as well. But he's completely booked for now. UGH!

Hell yeah, a great place, Music Lab. Loads of fun people there!

Last edited:
Where's did ya get AOC from? i cant seem to find them anywhere in singapore
I bought mine from eBay. Many retailers were selling registration keys on eBay when AoC was just launched. So, I don't actually have a physical box, which I don't need.

I know the Singapore retail AoC was delayed cos of MDA classification, but should be out quite some time already mah... :???:

=jeepers

Aww. :( I guess I was lucky cos I think when I went to register, I got his last slot during that time (a month ago). But then, Alvin will tell you that the other instructors are as good as him in different ways. :p

=Sheylara

He has a very unique style, I must say. Probably the only drummer that I can confidently recognise just by listening, though I'm not really a drummer to begin with. :p

Does The Goonfather play drums? Should bug him about it, hurhurhur...

=THOA

Yeah you're very right!! I can always tell when someone is listening to Metallica on earphones with the bass and drums sound leakage. Heh.

The Goonfather isn't a very musical sort of person, although he did pick up electric guitar once and he enjoys playing Guitar Hero and Rock Band guitar on the PS3. But not really a drums person. :p Which is good wat, then we can play together on different instruments. Haha.

yay! practice.. practice makes perfect, wish i have the time to practice tho :s
I totally agree.

I really chose the wrong time to take up drums I'm busier nowadays than I have ever been before! *sigh* But now that I started, I can't stop!

Back