Sheylara says hello

Sheylara

Hello softies!

My name is Qiaoyun, although I'm more commonly known as Sheylara. I found SOFT about a month ago while googling for drum courses in Singapore. :)

I've gone for 4 drums lessons so far and am loving it, so I'm hoping I can meet other music lovers here! Please be kind with me. I'm very new and know virtually nothing about music. :p

Other than drumming, I spend all my time blogging, acting and gaming. I get really busy doing all these, so, like, I don't have time to have a proper day job. Haha. I like living life that way.

I'll try and chat here as much as I can but since I don't know much about music, I'm not sure if I will be able to contribute anything!

hello!

*cue FGL

is it me U're looking for?

I can see it in ur eyes, I can see it in ur smile ....
you're welcomed to the jungle, and our arms are opened wide
coz u know just what to say, and we got just what u need
if u have the money, ur complete:mrgreen:

any pictures to share with us? you know, while playing the drums or just chillin. teehee

hey sheylara, welcome to soft.

i was bored so i did read your blog. i see u that u act in threaters and tv all that. i've always find threater acting so cool. haha. and you were the sub editor of TODAY newspaper too? coool.

u know what? i can never really guess ur age.

and as usual, the welcome msg will dissolve and this thread will end as a chatroom...hahaha, anw welcome to soft

anw expected, just wanna indicate that the hello msg is dissolving, want to *ahem*, flood her inbox....

Woohoo another gamer. What games are you currently playing? And on what platforms?

Welcome to the forum Sheylara!

Welcome welcome. Drummer here! :mrgreen:

Where are you taking lessons at, if you don't mind me asking?

Back