Self Intro: Jullian

jullian_bei

dear all !!!

I am very happy to find music community here in singapore. I already settled here for half year and my impression is singapore *not* so heavenly place for musician .... hehehe...

little introduction, i play guitar,drum, but my main instrument will be keyboard. but in 1995's i used to jam with materials from Beyond (Wong Ka Kui etc), GnR, firehouse, etc.... but right after I went to work and family in 2000's got so little time for music. right now most of my music activities are for church service purposes.

so, what is my goal right now? simple, I like to enjoy music and join a band with positive view to music.I am 30 years old and don';t have any instrument in my common room (and u called urself a musician ???? :mrgreen:).... so if anyone got a real bad band and desperated need extra guy to bump in AND if u stay at western singapore, you can contact me.

some extra points from me.... I have a bunch of original songs , mostly in 80's rock ballad, which i consider to practise with....

see uuuu

Welcome to Softie Jullian.....enjoy your stay here but watch out for the EMOs out there...:rolleyes:

Back