Self-Intro: Cheryl Yong

Fuyuka

I guess I could write a couple of paragraphs about myself.

My name is Cheryl, and I'm a graduate from Republic Polytechnic with Diploma in Sonic Arts.

I've been a freelance live sound technician for a year now. I did my internship with Perfectus AV Pte Ltd (now under Dorier), and have done corporate events for huge clients such as Google, Barclay, Citi, just to name a few. I'm interested in anything and everything with audio and sound. I'm particularly interested in production, post-production, mixing and editing music. I LOVE working with Pro Tools (but don't have a copy of my own at the moment).

I've also done sales jobs related to music and audio products (Music software, mixers, hardware, musical instruments). I have knowledge in most musical instruments (I used to be a trombonist/percussionist and I play in my school wind band), and all the basic things in regards to audio technology (Pro Tools, mixers, hardware).

Currently I'm looking for prospects for a full-time job. So please contact me if interested! I'm willing to learn new things from you and don't mind starting anything from scratch.

Oh yeah, some additional info about what I can do as well. I do DJ a bit, I usually play Progressive House. But I'm not a pro at it. Just a casual. =)

Back