Seen any Cows around?

Praetorian: you sail man? what sch u from or sumtin? i sail too. everytime along the ecp exit got those colourful cows ya!

8999893_aeaca8fac8.jpg

8999892_262ddb992c.jpg

more cows 4 u ! mOoz

dric said:
Praetorian: you sail man? what sch u from or sumtin? i sail too. everytime along the ecp exit got those colourful cows ya!

I sail and kayak. My two fav sports.

Sailing at Seletar... a beginner's course. Lol. No school or anything. Not good enough. wahahahhaha

I sail and kayak. My two fav sports.

Sailing at Seletar... a beginner's course. Lol. No school or anything. Not good enough. wahahahhaha

oh.......haha.......cool man. like sailing too. not very good at it anyway. was thinking of learnin wind surfing end of the year. but still thinking.

Byte class.

First time I was told to rig up a boat, took me the better part of an hour. Kinda like restringing a Floyd Rose for the first time. Hahhahahaha....

Eh.

One day get the Singapore Ibanez Prestige Players' Club members to go on a kayaking expedition leh. From Pasir Ris - Ubin for lunch - Coney Island than back to Pasir Ris. Should be fun, none too tiring if we plan with the tide.

Praetorian said:
Eh.

One day get the Singapore Ibanez Prestige Players' Club members to go on a kayaking expedition leh. From Pasir Ris - Ubin for lunch - Coney Island than back to Pasir Ris. Should be fun, none too tiring if we plan with the tide.

Don't want so far la.. The tide is nothing, the wind is. Note we aren't professionals lol. We wait for wind to come to us, not us going towards the wind. Bloody hell sekali go on that day, wind lousy. That's it man. Must raise the rudder higher and start using it as a paddle to get back.

Restringing a floyd rose first time on without help definitely took me longer to accomplish than to rig up a boat.

Brother. Kayak lah. I cant even sail from one end of Seletar Resevoir to the other.

And I'm not talking lengthwise.

I'm talking breadthwise. And that's like... 500m or less.

Back