School Invasion Tour Finale: 'In Rock We Trust!' + 'Rock For Wayne' DVD preview

Hi everyone,

Nokia and 98.7FM will be giving out freebies, prizes and the like. We hope you'll enjoy these goodies on event night. :)

once again, don't forget to email : invasiontickets@gmail.com for your pre-sale $12 tickets. it's also available at the door for $15.

oh and if your secondary school, junior college, ite, polytechnic or university can handle a rock show, feel free to give us shout out here. *thumbs up*

okay peace out.
3 more days!

Twilight Gala Premier tickets

Yet another reason why you should be at the Finale!

Our friends at Nokia are giving away a pair of twilight gala premier tickets at the school invasion tour finale! If you love blood sucking vampires and you want to be part of the unGroundable club (South Park reference) www.southparkstudios.com

Head down to the school invasion tour Finale at SP on the 6th of december! Since we dont have Hot Topic here in singapore, take this as the next best thing. =)

Much love & Blood sucking terror.

Syed
Invasion Productions Singapore

Hooo boy

Finally getting my hands on the Rock For Wayne DVD is good enough a reason to be there. The killer line up just totally closes the deal for me :D

Just pray hard hard don't kena reservist mobilisation that day man.... :(

8 rocking good bands in 1 night
A chance to win Twilight gala premier tickets
One of the first few in Singapore to catch the exclusive preview of ROCK FOR WAYNE

When has the Invasion Production disappoint you during any of the School Invasion Tour?

ALL FOR ONLY $12!!!!!

GO FOR IT MAN!!!!

for those who are 18 and above, pls do keep your 'in rock we trust' ticket stub. you can use it to get free entry at Home Club for a post-show after party there! :)

suren---> club rules still apply. thus, entrance is only for 18 and above for the after party at home club.

1 more day everyone!

tpiledriver !!! GASPSS! you dont know rock for wayne DVD?!! hahahahah! just kidding la!

rock for wayne DVD is a dvd that of a local gig called Rock For Wayne which was a tribute concert to our Beloved Wayne "thunder" Seah. u want to find out more, then come for "In Rock We Trust"

I had the pleasure of jamming with Wayne. We were working out a band to play covers for regular night gigs, though it was never his thing (playing covers to cari makan), he still agreed to give it a try. When he plays, he inspires. And he inspires me. And he is such an awesome dude he makes me feel like I want to play with him forever (not the gay type)!

At "Rock for Wayne", I made this simple montage (the least I can do for him) to honor his friendship and his dedication for his music. For those who does not know the legendary Wayne "Thunder" Seah, here's the video, which I believe it will be on the DVD too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHWhlN5j6QY

well now we have

10 pairs of twilight tickets to give away at the school tour finale yo! kudos again to the peeps at nokia for swinging the tickets our way!

See you guys at SP yo!

10 pairs of tickets for Twilight.

*swoons and die*

You're one week 2 days earlier than the rest who CAN ONLY catch it on the 18th december. YOU CATCH IT ON THE 9TH. WOOOO.

*Chiong to finale!*

Back