Ruggers

hAHA Dime. That moment was hilarious! Sham. I'm thinking of joining NP's rugby team.Lol. I have no slightest idea on how to play the game though : )

i'm from saint andrews so rugby's in my blood, whether i want it to be or not :)

and bryan habanna (or however u spell his name) is amazing, he outran a cheetah or something right? with a 300m headstart lar.

habana himself was totally BURNED by the zimbabwe-born USA winger during the last world cup. forgot what his name was. but in all fairness he was turned

habana is fast, but not the fastest. that's not his only quality though, he has great strength for a winger

the southern hemisphere is far more exciting than the europeans

CrouchSide2.jpg

hAHA Dime. That moment was hilarious! Sham. I'm thinking of joining NP's rugby team.Lol. I have no slightest idea on how to play the game though : )

join!!! i think u will either play tighthead or loosehead prop. im playing 2nd row for ij ; )

for rugby stamina and technique is more important than size. so amiril, must start training your stamina nw man. haha. go youtube and search for rugby vids. if u dunno what props are, in the scrum, they are in the first row, the centre is the hooker the other two are the props, they are usually the biggest players on the team.

Eh! Which one of you nearly kena beat? My school sia MI. Yep I'm in Rugby first time play uh. I think you're talking about the Mi vs IJ match where some monster got yellow carded for punching one of you guys right?

Back