Ruggers

haha.hilarious shit.has to be the ts.cause he high attack that huge monster from MI.

Eh! Which one of you nearly kena beat? My school sia MI. Yep I'm in Rugby first time play uh. I think you're talking about the Mi vs IJ match where some monster got yellow carded for punching one of you guys right?

yea... first incident. i high tackled him, then he pushed me away and wanted to punch me, then ppl stopped him.. that i agree was my fault. the 2nd incident i couldnt really see, but i think something happened in the ruck between him and my friend, then he punched my friend in the face. then my friend wanted to hit him back but we stopped him, both ended up in the sin bin i think.

but anw, we all apologised, and it was a great game. but mi field is really bad, got stones on the field sia.

yea... first incident. i high tackled him, then he pushed me away and wanted to punch me, then ppl stopped him.. that i agree was my fault. the 2nd incident i couldnt really see, but i think something happened in the ruck between him and my friend, then he punched my friend in the face. then my friend wanted to hit him back but we stopped him, both ended up in the sin bin i think.

but anw, we all apologised, and it was a great game. but mi field is really bad, got stones on the field sia.

Yea MI field sucks crap. Imagine training on that every Monday Wednesday Friday. The field also not clean. Like, go infection. Other fields i get cuts on won't get infections.

But that guy is really very nice ah, he damn funny during training. The clown of the team. But then again MI got 2 monsters uh in the team.

peninsula upstairs got this sports shop. brandless scrum caps there. another place you can try is queensway shopping centre

ee this thread died ):

anyway, anyone knows if any of the channels on cable screen the current international test matches that are going on? like if im not wrong wallabies beat someone lol not sure who >< like does australian network broadcast them matches? its a pity i can't play rugby anymore ):

i wanna play rugby

i was a touch rugby player back in singapore poly. but i quit in second yr cause the coach sucks big time and the players we cant click. i used to train with lion reds. i quit after training with them for a month. HAHAHA. CAUSE IT'S SO SCARY IM NT THAT GOOD.

anyone here got a team that i can join??? i wanna play rudby again. my boots a lil dusty now i think they miss the muddy field.

tini.
oldskool_kim@hotmail.com

Back