Rock/metal/blues/rnb guitarist/bassist avail

Cloudsky

Hi all,

Looking to improve my chops on the electric guitar or bass but need a bit of motivation, so I’m looking for a band to jam with.

Nothing serious, maybe like once every fortnight or once a month (my job is fairly hectic). But I can learn songs and improvise a little. Most genres are fine except Mandopop, most pop or country (nothing against these genres it’s just that i can’t jive with them).

If you are like me, in your 30s, looking to beat the blues with some stress-free jamming in these troubled times, hit me up at nine six four zero seven four three one)

Thank you!

Hi all,

Looking to improve my chops on the electric guitar or bass but need a bit of motivation, so IÂ’m looking for a band to jam with.

Nothing serious, maybe like once every fortnight or once a month (my job is fairly hectic). But I can learn songs and improvise a little. Most genres are fine except Mandopop, most pop or country (nothing against these genres itÂ’s just that i canÂ’t jive with them).

If you are like me, in your 30s, looking to beat the blues with some stress-free jamming in these troubled times, hit me up at nine six four zero seven four three one)

Thank you!

wanna play primarily black and death metal?
then, WE WANT YOU!

haha, i love sounding like an 80s commercial.

we're a jam and chill band, probably once a week, casual, mostly, if not all, covers.

wanna play primarily black and death metal?
then, WE WANT YOU!

haha, i love sounding like an 80s commercial.

we're a jam and chill band, probably once a week, casual, mostly, if not all, covers.

What kinda bands does these include?

Latest posts

Back