Rc booster

i think there are 2 dealers in singapore selling RC booster. you can check their website, they have list of the dealers. It's about $280-$300.

That pedal is freaking good. Once you listen to your tone when its on, you'll want it on ALL the time. Which is why I decided not to get it in the end... I mean, if I must have that pedal on for better tone then I think my guitar is missing something. ;)

ShredCow said:
That pedal is freaking good. Once you listen to your tone when its on, you'll want it on ALL the time. Which is why I decided not to get it in the end... I mean, if I must have that pedal on for better tone then I think my guitar is missing something. ;)

i don't get you man. If it's that good, why don't you get it?

Because, its was so good... I told myself, I will want to ALWAYS have the pedal on!

Really... its like night and day man! The tone sounded so fat and alive with the RC Booster on... switched off, it sounded dead!

But I thought, now, thats not very nice... to only have good tone when I have that pedal on. I figured, if I had to do that, that meant there's soemthing originally not right with my guitar. So I started my mod quest. :)

ShredCow said:
Because, its was so good... I told myself, I will want to ALWAYS have the pedal on!

Really... its like night and day man! The tone sounded so fat and alive with the RC Booster on... switched off, it sounded dead!

But I thought, now, thats not very nice... to only have good tone when I have that pedal on. I figured, if I had to do that, that meant there's soemthing originally not right with my guitar. So I started my mod quest. :)

but in the end you'll end up with the same thing, won't you?

You'll only sound good with your modded guitar, your set of other pedals and your pickup choice. :lol:

Hahha! Popeye! Well, I just want the base tone to be good lah! :) I don't want to have to have a pedal on all the time just to have a tone i like. ;)

Sounds just like the case when I had my OCD. It was so good that I had to leave it on whether im on mild drive or full blast distortion. 8)

GuitarNoob said:
haha question guys, whats an rc booster? :oops:

it's a clean boost pedal. RC Booster is the model name (just like DS1, TS9, etc). The brand name is Xotic (just like Boss, Ibanez, etc)

Latest posts

Back