RandomJam! Anybody/everybody?

WandaFoo

Hey~

I'm just looking to jam, maybe something more if I find people who like the same things I do, but for now just wanna have abit of fun =)

Doesn't really matter who, or what you play, drop me a message or reply to this post!

Think genre wise, I'd like to keep it to Top40s-ish, maybe with some old school rock elements and such? We can talk about and pick out songs together.

Ima female vox, but I like ol school rock like bonjovi, aerosmith, queen, ac/dc and... abit of everything from jazz, swing to rnb/hiphop and pop.

So yea, just an hour or two doing random stuff. Who's in?

Cheerios!

hey there. Im fadli here 91351666. Im a rhythm guitarist. Do let me know if there is still a slot to play together.

hey me play punk pop, pop, and a bit of old school rock like The Beatles etc. Mind giving me your msn or something so we can discuss more and get on the move? =)

Hi WandaFoo!

I'm a guitarist here. Coming from metal and ambience background. I'm interested in venturing into new genres. Hope to make a this jam session as a first step. Drop me an email if you'd be interested in including me.
Thanks!!

regards,
Bil
killbil@live.com

hi, james here, played the guitar for some time, use to play in rock avenue but went ns den did join them anymore. i m a fan of bon jovi. use to play classic rock. but anyway i also love to play anything that sound nice to the ear!

Would like to try out with u guys! =) hope to hear from you soon! can also add me in msn at james_kzy@hotmail.com

James =)

Last edited:
hey there,

i've been playing the drum for about 8 years and have experience in a wide range of genres. do pm me!

Hey Guys =)

I'm thinking we can start with a mixed song list of easy and slightly more difficult songs?

Zombie - Cranberries
Sweet Child 'o' Mine - Guns n Roses
I Will Survive - Cake/GloriaGaynor

Any other suggestions?

And mm~ if we jam this weekend, Saturday afternoon or so~ how's that sound?

ooo i can't do saturday - sunday might be tight for me too this weekend.

any interest in dave matthews?

Hey everybody, letz go to actors the jam bar at 13A – 15A South Bridge Road, play live there! drum keyboard guitars bass mics lyrics all provided (but need to buy drink individually) SMS 82 333 222 AD

Am interested in connecting with other musicians and love Bon Jovi, Queen, Beatles.
Play keyboards / acoustic guitars / vocals whatever might be needed. Do keep me updated!

Let's Jam

Hi Wanda and people,

I good for a Sat afternoon jam. The songs Wanda suggested is good for a fun jam (Zombie, Sweet Child n I will survive). I will prepare the basslines for them.

just call/text me at 98156992 if the jam is on. Playing at Actors is also great fun! They have a good sound system.

cheers

Chin Yuen

Back