Rampage The Durian! 6th-8th July, Esplanade Powerhouse.

lilrampage

657338673_f9cf8506af.jpg

Hey guys!

Time passes by when you're having fun eh? This July, we're really proud to present a weekend of spectacular homegrown music at the Esplanade's Powerhouse Stage, in celebration of Rampage On The Airwaves' one year anniversary!

We're also paying tribute to Wayne (post-RFW hahaha) in respect to his unparalleled contribution to the podcast in the time he was with us. I mean, who can forget The History of Local Music? :)

Best of all, its free, so join us from the 6th to 8th of July for some of Singapore's finest! (you have to check out Rika they're fantastic!)

lilrampage
http://rampageontheairwaves.com/

p.s. Visa, you can gather your crowdsurfers here now :)

ok so, lemme see, there's Rampage the Durian on the 6th, 7th and 8th, there's Youth Unite on the 7th, Rampage the Durians at the Esplanade and there's Deafcon on the 7th at DXO.

6th i go for Rampage the Durian, 7th is gonna be a problem, Youth Unite, Rampage the Durians or Deafcon. think i'll flip 2 coins la. woah, this is gonna be one awesome weekend!!!!!!!

:)

update!

1 Ron of Blueprint Studios will be down to film the 6th and the 8th so be on your best behaviour! (and by best behaviour i mean mosh/crowdsurf/wall of death/whatever!)

2 Any videographers want to film the 7th? Pinholes and Great Spy! :D

Back