PRS singlecuts are back

muahaha a kick in gibson's nuts...

single cuts rawk.

hope they come up with a cool version like a ... maple necked single cut?

i would survive on air for months to buy one of those.

ChanMin said:
muahaha a kick in gibson's nuts...

single cuts rawk.

hope they come up with a cool version like a ... maple necked single cut?

i would survive on air for months to buy one of those.

There'a always private stock..

echoist said:
hi guys, talking abt the single cut, anyone seen this in davis? i'm looking for this guitar... thnx...

soft-prs.jpg

this SE was available @ Davis, i did a review on it but never put it up @ the database section. maybe now's the time...

echoist said:
hi guys, talking abt the single cut, anyone seen this in davis? i'm looking for this guitar... thnx...

soft-prs.jpg

yeah it was sold on davis for about $700. I was aiming for the last piece they sell, but it was snatched up by someone when I came back to the store on the following week.

Now with the winning case of PRS, I can scrap out my idea of getting epiphone gold top P90 :twisted:

psionic said:
anyone tried that single coil PRS? how is it like

I did. They are sweet and when the volume is cranked up, it produce a very nice bluesy tone. I played it through a vox valvestate amp, FYI.

this SE was available @ Davis, i did a review on it but never put it up @ the database section. maybe now's the time...

hey sub, pls do. i really would like to get my hands on them. but if u put a very good review, everybody want one! don't put it up! hehehehhhe! just kidding!

yeah it was sold on davis for about $700. I was aiming for the last piece they sell, but it was snatched up by someone when I came back to the store on the following week.

$700 is a very nice price. hopefully they do not raise the price, what with all the oil prices going up...

I did. They are sweet and when the volume is cranked up, it produce a very nice bluesy tone. I played it through a vox valvestate amp, FYI.

yepp, that's the trade sound of P90's. i've always loved em. gritty but not too fat. nice mids and clear. but not thin. just nicceeeeee... i've tried a gibson with the P90, love it so much. even resorting to puting a p90 on the neck of my tele. the prob is the hum actually, especially played loud. but i hope this baby dun have so much of that prob. if the hum if not too loud, i can live with it. just look at the mahagony body... beautifullll...

1 cutaway on the side double cut is something like an rg where both sides of the guitar have been cut into. crrect me if im wrong.

baobaojon said:
ERm can some1 tell me what a single cut means?
A single cut is basically a guitar with only 1 side cut out for access to the lower frets whereas a double cut has both sides cut out which allow greater access to the lower frets

Singlecut (1 horn)
0118502767_md.jpg

Double Cut (2 horns :twisted: )
0117430725_md.jpg

A single cut is basically a guitar with only 1 side cut out for access to the lower frets whereas a double cut has both sides cut out which allow greater access to the lower frets

errr... i think what Mew meant is higher frets.

echoist said:

errr... i think what Mew meant is higher frets.
:oops: oops im confused by my frets :(

[/quote]

lol. that was my teacher.

if im not wrong, the model name was singlecut.

but i think later they made se guitars that were single-cut.

The appellate court rejected that trademark theory out-of-hand, emphasizing Gibson’s concession in court arguments that “only an idiot” would confuse the two products at the point of sale.

:lol: That's great! Now I can go back to Davis to oogle at the Tremonti SEs.

Back