PRS singlecuts are back

hahahahhhha! wowww!!!

that's good news indeed! if only davis can bring in the SE Soapbar Singlecut.

i have never doubt the PRS single-cut distinct differences from the Les Paul models. if you believe that the singlecut is a carbon copy of the LP, albeit striking similarities, you're under intense hallucination...

judging by what Gibson have been doing to propel their products before this announcement, some of us here would have already gotten the hint...

Hmm

Yipee, then people wont be able to re-sell their SingleCut guitars at a higher price with the "Lawsuit" models excuse!! Cheers...

I hope PRS wld come out with more Single Cuts. They are just too attractive to resist. I tried my fren's Tremonti SE & it sounds quite kewl even with the stock pickups, only thing I mind is the bridge.

Hehehe.. Time to add a Tremonti Signature to my collection sometime Christmas. Waited like for a loooong looong time.

Yea man.. The Tremonti SE was my first guitar. Wished I didn't sold it. But at least now I can hopefully reacquire it.

Lifehouse said:
Yea man.. The Tremonti SE was my first guitar. Wished I didn't sold it. But at least now I can hopefully reacquire it.

bro...how much ur bought ur SE last time?

I love this quote from their website :D
Paul Smith, the founder of PRS, stated “We are delighted that the appellate court affirmed what we and the industry have long known: the PRS Singlecuts® are musical instruments of the highest quality that would never be confused with a competitor’s product.”

hi guys, talking abt the single cut, anyone seen this in davis? i'm looking for this guitar... thnx...

soft-prs.jpg

Latest posts

Back