Pre-show >

yes,im changing it now

please read the first post
cause i have made alot of changes

sorry,if the poster is not up
but promise there will be poster for headline

have nice day

this is a good example that, any publicity bad or good, is good publicity. HAHA. power ah paraparasakura hardcoremoshdancing diytrashcore zapinrock kungfu chugachuga toughguy hardcore gig.

this is a good example that, any publicity bad or good, is good publicity. HAHA. power ah paraparasakura hardcoremoshdancing diytrashcore zapinrock kungfu chugachuga toughguy hardcore gig.

just take note this is just a PRE-VIEW SHOW
it's just a rock show

lol this thread is so funny. all of you shoot at guyrence , give him a break la. he nvr force u to go. IF he wants it to be profit then i'm sure he barely makes enough for his HARDWORK EG, phone calls, transport blah blah... Good luck! All the best

Last edited:
I think is the Too Extreme Package
The Hardy Boys
hahaha
-lame-

aniway to all the chinese here in soft
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
xin nian kuai le!

haha jus learn tat!

2z9jti0.jpg

to guyrence
how bout you get some tips and advice from the organisers(DGOs) here...like for example you could learn from biopromax....
he did organise a pretty successful gig recently(LOLS gig) and i know he could help you in any way.....

so gd luck in everything you do dude!
and pls for the last time....>>>>TYPE PROPERLY!!!!<<<< :mrgreen:

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

bro EXTREME, you should pop down to the gigs at Beat Merchants prior to your gig and see what kinda problems you are likely to face man. went for Ausked Ness and the place was hot/stuffy (intense but gets on your nerves after a while) and some equipment problems. but overall good show. hope your show is as EXTREME as you ah bro :D

Back