post your funny pictures here!

actually this compo nearly all my collegue have it from msn, forward here and there......

i think so yeah thru emails. my bro collected them. my sis stole from him. i stole from her. so yea, enjoy!

KERPLUNK, maybe i'll do it tmr. maybe maybe maybe. definitely maybe

Um. Anyone care to translate that compo?
here it is, since i'm bored.

my family

everyone in this world has a family. 'keluarga' means family in english. A family consists of a father, mother, brother, sister, grandmother, grandfather, uncle, aunt, and etc, etc.

first of all, I would like to state that everyone in the world has a peaceful family which isn't at war, but there are those that aren't at peace since they are at war.

I would like to tell more about my family. I have a mother and a father but my mother once said that she had slept with 3 other men in a hotel which confirms the fact I'm a bastard child because of my differing blood type from my father in the household. Father doesn't care when mother goes out with other men while mother doesn't worry when father doesn't return home even for almost a month.

My elder brother and sister aren't schooling anymore since they have stopped. My sister is pretty like Marilyn Monroe who is already dead. She died because she got hit by my grandfather's motorcar which has a 500cc engine.

My elder brother is handsome like Amitabh Bachan or Sanjay Dutt, sometimes his face changes to appear like Acapan when he has just woken up from sleep. After he finished bathing, his face looks like his own face. That's my brother's talent.

Next, I would like to tell about my younger sibling, even though I don't have one, but I have lied to you by saying that I have a younger sibling.

That's all I have to say about my family even though it is not true. Henceforth, let it be known.

Sincerely,

Bob

in normal composition, you don't have to use first-person narrative, it's only for "official letter"
you all know the score

hmm, it's not really that funny in english. actually it's not even that funny looking back. maybe it's because my translation sucks, I suck at this bahasa melayu.

my favourite: dance vicko dance ...

l_90eb745e9fef901070d978254caccfd7.gif

Back