Pls Advise on Guitar Gear


New member
Thinking of getting a capo or whatever you call that clip that's used for transposing the guitar.. Not sure what shld i look out for.. Pls advise.. Thks..
Hi Offy,
hm... there's not much to capo's really. Just don't go for the really cheap ones that u have to use two hands to wrap it around ur guitar neck. I use this Dunlop clip-type capo. It's the one that's gold in color. It's been good so far.