PlAINSUNSET ALBUM LAUNCH PARTY @ ZOUK !

IF YOU WANT A CHANCE TO HAVE YOUR FACE APPEAR ACROSS MTV ASIA/YOUTUBE/WHATEVER (oh all you rockstar wannabes..), HERE'S YOUR BIG BREAK:

PSvideo.jpg

hahaha go grab your plainsunset albums now ;)

Hey everyone,

there has been a slight delay in getting the CD into the stores due to some production issues.

CD will be in stores by wednesday latest. I promise you its worth waiting for!

Yes, this album is being distributed by Universal Music so it will be in all major retailers (HMV, Gramophone etc.)
It will be on display as well (not hidden somewhere so have to dig for it!)

Cd will be on their shelves by weds latest

However, I am expecting to receive the bands personal stock tomorrow morning so will be heading down to Straits in the afternoon.. If you really can't wait you can pick it up from them tomorrow evening!

are you excited yet!

Cos i sure am!

Hey hey.
Have you got your CD yet
Plainsunset is in Straits Time today 3.5 stars (more than Jason Mraz!)

Its one week til the Album Launch Party at Zouk so don't delay grab your copy of the CD today to get the free pass!

here's my good news for the under-18s.. I've got permit to film the cd launch + put up my footage on gigvideos.com =) so you won't exactly miss it all..

Hey Ron, i watched the whole bunch of videos you recorded at The Epilogue on Youtube last night. Awesome job! You rawkz my sockz! \m/

kerplunk182 :ah yes.. those were the memories haha. my 2nd attempt at multi camera audio + video mixing. 5 cameras... quite tiring haha. i'm going one man this time though, then I'll be submitting my side of footage to esmond of vertical rush who will do the multicamera on their side. and I get permit to put my own side of footage on my youtube.

On behalf of the Plainsunset boys and all at Wake Me Up Music I would like to give huge shout out to everyone who turned up and showed Zouk what it means to rock out!

Truly an awesome experience!

I would alos like to Give a massive shout out to all the crew, helpers, merch sellers and especially to the guys who drove the vans and sent all the gear back at the end of the day! You guys are amazing!

Plainsunset forever!

i thoroughly enjoyed the set that night. i loved everything about it, despite the technical hiccup midway through 'girl on queen street'.

and in case anyone's interested in viewing some of the pictures that night, here are some of my takes though i think i didn't do justice to the incredible show (and crowd!) at all..

n516304654_502481_6205.jpg

n516304654_502471_3884.jpg

n516304654_502489_8614.jpg

n516304654_502465_3039.jpg

more here if anyone's interested: Muhammad Firdaus's Photos - Plainsunset Album Launch @ Zouk | Facebook

Many thanks to Plainsunset and WMUM for a wonderful night. And Kevin Mathews for the delightful media pass.

Back