Pinoy Softies - Unite!

Yup we do jam @ my bassist place @ taman jurong & in the studio (X Jam Studio near chinese garden mrt) & various gigs, me drums,guitar/bass amps,magic sing for mic :mrgreen: if your lucky me beer pa sa ref nila. me eb/barik ulet bukas kaya parasite_eve kita kits bukas sa garahe. anyone interested to join just pm parasite_eve know :twisted: cy bahala sa inyo.

Last edited:
I'm not a Philippino, but I know quite a number of Philippino Musician here in Singapore and they are my good friends......many had left home.

I would love to Reherse with you all.

My number is 97989977...sorry I cannot speak Tagalok.....thk you all for kind understanding - and I need Musicians for Building-Up my Band "Reckless Hearts" as the Band just broke up - -because some of my members went in Army and commitment is so high that they are unable to cough out time anymore.

That's me
1-1.jpg

Reckless Hearts
http://www.myspace.com/reckloshearts

Please help me here.....I have a Venue and I'm the Drummer.

Last edited:
Hi Erick, nice chatting with you, we'll keep in touch bro :cool:

Am sure my friends will be very interested on you proposition & it's ok if you don't talk tagalog, we speak the same language which is music.

& to my fellow Pinoys, here's another chance to come together.

Last edited:
E.B.

Hey guys, anyone want to meet up tom night @ 7:30 pm @ the coffee shop near Chinese garden MRT? 2 Pinoy softies will be there (hope there will be more if you would join)

See yah

Sir Tank U sa inyong lahat sa inyong pagtanggap!!! Where ba kayo nag hahang out? God Bless mga Bro.!
PICT0012-3.jpg
DSC00201-1.jpg

Last edited:
Jerry, sino sino ba nasa pic bukod kay pareng Rudimentaldrummer moderator? (glad to know u want to jam/rehearse with pinoys). kailan ba ulit next EB?

Saya naman at nag kaka EB na rin!!!

Tuloy lang natin yang mga EB na yan para magkakilalanan.

Sir Quiverpool, sino ka sa members quiver pool? Idol ko bassist nyo na galing sa Identity Crisis... grabe legend yan!!! Gusto ko nga pa-autograph nun nung Banda Fantastica 3 sa inyo :)

Sir Jerry, nagsabay na tayo pala sa Arena last year bulahaw, lupa and the superstars at bertuldo ata.

maganda nga talaga mag EB at para magkakilalanan na rin :)

Hi guys, si spythere & parasite_eve un 2, si BJ non softie yan pero good friend & magaleng na vox (Mamborats).

Hi glen, ano banda mo noon? Malimit nga kaming nakaka tugtug sa Arena noon e @ isa yang Mamborats sa mga nakakasabay namin, hope nga magkita kita @ dumame naman ang tropang softie.

Eric, looking forward to meet you guys again, i hope before friday coz am going back soon.

sir jerry, lupa and the superstars po yung band ko noong nagkasabay tayo... not sure kung ito yung video namin on the same event na tugtog rin kayo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDuFBatiX9w&NR=1

Kelan ba next EB/house jam? sana makapunta ako.

Hi guys, si spythere & parasite_eve un 2, si BJ non softie yan pero good friend & magaleng na vox (Mamborats).

Hi glen, ano banda mo noon? Malimit nga kaming nakaka tugtug sa Arena noon e @ isa yang Mamborats sa mga nakakasabay namin, hope nga magkita kita @ dumame naman ang tropang softie.

Eric, looking forward to meet you guys again, i hope before friday coz am going back soon.

Morning mga pare,

Hopefully me Jamming this week (sana before Friday) with parasite_eve,spythere,BJ,Eric & me, hope you can join us, meeting place will be the X Jam studios near Chinese Garden MRT. You can contact Eric: 97989977.

Thanks sa link glenn, yeah i remember your band pero sino ka dun :confused: anyways to see is to believe ika nga :-D kaya come out & play :mrgreen:

Tuloy lang natin yang mga EB na yan para magkakilalanan.

Sir Quiverpool, sino ka sa members quiver pool? Idol ko bassist nyo na galing sa Identity Crisis... grabe legend yan!!! Gusto ko nga pa-autograph nun nung Banda Fantastica 3 sa inyo :)

Sir Jerry, nagsabay na tayo pala sa Arena last year bulahaw, lupa and the superstars at bertuldo ata.

maganda nga talaga mag EB at para magkakilalanan na rin :)

ako yung nasa guitars. magaling nga talaga si bogs palaging right on the pocket ang bagsak ng nota kaya masarap mkajam.

Hik, wow it's good to be with friends again :mrgreen: here are some of the action.

P1010901.jpg

P1010902.jpg

Hope you guys will join us too.

Eric, hope you get my mail, btw here's our pics w/c is the atachment in my mail to you along with details you asked. We must get together before this friday coz am going to disappear for awhile

sir jerry, i am the bassist there sa link

Morning mga pare,

Hopefully me Jamming this week (sana before Friday) with parasite_eve,spythere,BJ,Eric & me, hope you can join us, meeting place will be the X Jam studios near Chinese Garden MRT. You can contact Eric: 97989977.

Thanks sa link glenn, yeah i remember your band pero sino ka dun :confused: anyways to see is to believe ika nga :-D kaya come out & play :mrgreen:

The weather was pretty windy that night at the Coffee Shop, but still feeling a little hot that night though, and I found out the reasons as to why – Because you’re a bunch of really Very Warm Philippino Brothers and Musicians to have around - - and Thanks for everything.

I know you guys Rock.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ! yeah

Cheers !
Eric

Back