Pinoy Softies - Unite!

Hi Yar, yeah meron kaming jam tonight @ the X Jam Studio near Chinese Garden MRT meet up @ 745 pm jam starts @ 8 to 10 pm.

Hope to see you guys, if you are free then anyone can come & meet/make new friends :D

Last edited:
Hi all my Philippino Musician Brothers here in Soft - - - Please do come and join in the FUN JAMMING tonite – just a simple ( Get-To-Know-Each Other Better - Meeting Face To Face In Person) kinda thing ………. and everyone should have a chance to jump in and “Just.ttttttttttt -Jam”….

It’s really all about HAVING FUN, ENJOY & RELAX….no pressure !

Talking about Relax here - - - - Drummers please come …. One of my baldy left-leg (since 2 weeks ago) is already injured lah – so please come - - - -I can still kick – but I guess I can’t Break the Bass Drum Skin 2night Kekekekke ! - - let’s Rock Brothers !

Sorry har - Ako I Insikto so cannot speak Tagalok here.....but I bery Makapal type Kekeke !

Wow, very good tagalog Eric thumbs up, who taught you that :mrgreen: well am excited to see you guys again tonight, will miss you when I leave on sat. Hope I don't mess things later :twisted:

Wow, very good tagalog Eric thumbs up, who taught you that :mrgreen: well am excited to see you guys again tonight, will miss you when I leave on sat. Hope I don't mess things later :twisted:

Hehehe Bro Chris my friend taught me.

Yeah we will all miss you and Jayzon – but it’s ok – tonight is the 1st & definetely not the last Jam at least for 2009 (a good start) – till you’re all back here from your Holidays.

No worry brother - - we are supposed to mess things up a little here and there for tonight --- Isn’t it ? …… and let the rest – “Do The Correction” Kekekeke !

Last edited:
Anyone game for jam part 2 on Tomorrow (friday night)? Jerry, you are right... work really gets in the way of jamming :(

Hi all my Philippino Musician Brothers here in Soft - - - Please do come and join in the FUN JAMMING tonite – just a simple ( Get-To-Know-Each Other Better - Meeting Face To Face In Person) kinda thing ………. and everyone should have a chance to jump in and “Just.ttttttttttt -Jam”….

It’s really all about HAVING FUN, ENJOY & RELAX….no pressure !

Talking about Relax here - - - - Drummers please come …. One of my baldy left-leg (since 2 weeks ago) is already injured lah – so please come - - - -I can still kick – but I guess I can’t Break the Bass Drum Skin 2night Kekekekke ! - - let’s Rock Brothers !

Sorry har - Ako I Insikto so cannot speak Tagalok here.....but I bery Makapal type Kekeke !

Let me translate that properly.
(I-translate ko ng maayos)

Sorry ha - Ako ay insekto kaya hinde makapagsalita ng Tagalog dito....pero ako ay makapal ok ok ok?!

You are good, friend Rudimental Drummer.
Ayus ka, pareng Rudimental Drummer.

Wow we had a blast, Dino Welcome & tnx for sharing your great drumming/bass skills.

22012009321.jpg

Here's after the jam, inuman session hik :mrgreen:

thanks man i had a great time... hope we can have the others to join next time , to all softies out there see you soon... astig mga kaBro dito soft...

dinoman.... tagay pa!!!

Morning mga pare, yeah astig si dino,what a suprise,jam agad impromptu,well i don't know about you guys but am leaving soon & am gona miss hanging out with you. Well as dino said, see yah all soon.

Saya naman. Cno dun c dino? Sana makasama na ako next time. Dami kasi hadlang.

C dino un naka black, drummer/bassist (lupet) Anyways you can hook up with eric or the rest even me & parasite_eve are offstation. I got a bassist, vocalist & drummer on standby, can jam @ cny kc ala cl pasok.

Jamming?

Huh huh huh! I Miss The Fun !!! I don't have internet access yesterday afternoon. I try to call Jerryoc221 at his office to inquire bout the jamming, but he's out for lunch.
Next time na lang kasi out station din ako.

Back