Pinoy Softies - Unite!

izzy - Bukit Panjang, nasa Pinas gitara ko - RJ Les Paul, planning to buy an acoustic and an electric here...

Francis M's death is a sad news indeed... He was a great artist.... He will surely be missed....

izzy - Bukit Panjang, nasa Pinas gitara ko - RJ Les Paul, planning to buy an acoustic and an electric here...

Francis M's death is a sad news indeed... He was a great artist.... He will surely be missed....

Hi izzy welcome to SOFT, yeah just posted a thread for Francis, we can post our sympathy/condolences there & also we can share Francis passion for his music that maed me play Mga Kababayan ko, 3 stars & a sun,etc.

If you're free tomorrow, we will be having a gig & we will play 3 Stars & a Sun by Kiko as a tribute to him.

Again welcome to SOFT & enjoy your stay here.

The Freeman is free, we will miss you Kiko.

bro jerryoc221 pasa ko sayo yung patch cable tomorrow afternoon..

BTW may bago akong bird...hehe

tremonti.jpg

Ang ganda, Fender,Gibson, ngayon PRS, richie rich ka tol :mrgreen:

Negative sa afternoon tol, remember me gig, gus2 mo roadtest natin yan bird mo :twisted:

Hi izzy welcome to SOFT, yeah just posted a thread for Francis, we can post our sympathy/condolences there & also we can share Francis passion for his music that maed me play Mga Kababayan ko, 3 stars & a sun,etc.

If you're free tomorrow, we will be having a gig & we will play 3 Stars & a Sun by Kiko as a tribute to him.

Again welcome to SOFT & enjoy your stay here.

The Freeman is free, we will miss you Kiko.

Thanks for the welcome sir!

Lurk lurk muna ako to get the feel of the board...

San gig nyo sir?

Latest posts

Back