Pinoy Softies - Unite!

hello pinoy bros
sorry, i never meant in a negative manner... i have a quite a few nice pinoy friends i hung out with and they're back in philippines now. in my opinion i think we dun need to draw lines based on nationality or racial basis...

its just a thought, anyway, i sincerely apologise if i offended anyone. take care

Yo JimmyPage, all walks of life are nice, as long you see things fair & square, I am cool, nothing to worry. I treat ppl with respect that each of us deserves, again there's no line, we live under the same sun & also as you have said you have a few pinoy friends, well as you can see the list you can have alot of pinoy friends, its just a matter of reaching out & you can hang out with any pinoy or better i say any softie here (coz we're all the same regardless of flags we bear)

Last edited:
Newbie here.

I was searching for backing tracks when I found this website. Nice to see filipino forums activity in this site. But of course! music=filipino

Still looking for free backing tracks though, thanks for your help.

Looking forward to posting some of my voice recordings soon in this site.

Best Regards,
babyjosef17

Newbie here.

I was searching for backing tracks when I found this website. Nice to see filipino forums activity in this site. But of course! music=filipino

Still looking for free backing tracks though, thanks for your help.

Looking forward to posting some of my voice recordings soon in this site.

Best Regards,
babyjosef17

Hi babyjosef, welcome to SOFT, what kind of tracks are you into? looking forward for you voice samples (vocalist are WANTED in the music scene). Have a nice day & enjoy your stay @ SOFT

Thank you very much for the warm welcome sir jerryoc221.

I'm more into singing 70's-early 2k Love songs and R&B. Very typical Filipino lol

I currently have some songs uploaded in imeem but they are not good quality as they were just handphone recordings in Kbox lols.

But recently I have this new recording software and would like to play with it, hence the need for the backing tracks. Looking forward to share the results here, and to get some very welcome constructive comments about my singin too hehe.

Again thanks for the welcome. more power to you all.

Bro jerryoc211 thanks for uploading (wah so fast ah) .... anyway shy lah ... Eh.hhhh The Singer is Called "Bojok D. King" Hehehehe !

and a Warm Welcome babyjosef17 to soft.com - enjoy your stay here.

I let my pc on the whole night, ill upload the rest soon, we'll jam again this tuesday bro. Don't be shy bro, as i've said we'll nail it.:cool:

babyjosef17 that's nice, if you guys are reading then a potential vocalist is here :cool:

Back