Performers wanted for May 23, 2012 Actor's Jam Bar

beverly_mf

Singapore Singers- Songwriters Meetup Group has been around for 3 years and is moving strongly through the years.
Currently, this group is consist of 488 members of wide variety of musicians in Singapore and in different parts of the world.
This is an open mic and we would like to invite you to perform and showcase your music.

Also, if you need to meet more musicians to fill up your band, this is a chance for you to able to interact and collaborate with different variety of musicians feel free to join and be a member of the the Singapore Singers- Songwriters Meetup Group.

On the 23[SUP]rd[/SUP] of May 2012, we are proud to present Mr. Randolf Arriola to be our special guest.

Please sign up as a member and RSVP on this page

http://www.meetup.com/The-Singapore-Singers-Songwriters-Meetup-Group/

Thanks and see you soon!
Beverly

I dun think its free session, Actors bar will definitely require each jammer or performer to buy drink before going up their stage. Correct me if i am wrong abt this. Cheers

We do encourage our members to support the venue as they are capable of holding our event for free but its not compulsary. Thanks.

I dun think its free session, Actors bar will definitely require each jammer or performer to buy drink before going up their stage. Correct me if i am wrong abt this. Cheers

Back