Pearl Demon Drive is here

Alvin I went Music Lab on Saturday, but you have left the office already - - I tried on Mark's Pearl Demon Pedal...It's nice really and beautiful too....yeah till I sell my New Peral Eliminator 1st then top up another S$400 to buy it.

Eric

Hey Eric! Sorry, that day was a crazy day....morning had to perform at the PC show then afternoon had to rush off to help students with their gig...but glad you dropped by and even got to try the pedal! I can help you get very special price so just go ahead and sell the elims!!

Demondrive versus Pacific BOA pedals ?

Hey guys, i just got myself a pair of PDD pedals from the states at a really good price but i was wondering how do these compare to the BOA pedals? Anyone here tried out the BOAs yet ?

hey guys, was wondering about the demon drive longboard length. i've been saving up for the axis LBs for like a year now but i think i could spend it more wisely on the demons and perhaps the remainder for the opeth concert gyahahaha.

anw what i wanna know is the APPROX LENGTH of the demon's longboard variation cos i've been wanting to properly practise heeltoe for a long time but my feet are kinda big so my toes keep hitting the cam and it sucks hurhurhur.

Wonderful pedal best i ever try. bought if few month back BUT got it the single pedal.... i wonder if swee lee selling the converstion, guess have to call them tmr and ask.... if they dont... i be piss sud get the double back then.... haiya!!!

I ask them and they didn't bring in the conversation pedal so please if any body want to buy single pdd please pm me we go down together and get the double, u just pay for how much the single is and I pay the remaining amount, u can keep the case I juz take the rod, the conversation pedal and the extra beater other is urs please contact me.

Last edited:
Back