Our debut is out!

Hey...

DreamTeam,

BNI is planning to launch the very first BNI Album for the SuperIdol winners. Selectively 10 songs from the top lyricst + Melody + vocal.

will contact you when we have completed the selection and seek for quoatation.

cheers :D

Re: Hey...

BeAnIdol said:
DreamTeam,

BNI is planning to launch the very first BNI Album for the SuperIdol winners. Selectively 10 songs from the top lyricst + Melody + vocal.

will contact you when we have completed the selection and seek for quoatation.

cheers :D

You advertising rates are outrageous.

myspace profile seems to be the cheaper/trend-ier way to go...
just play on stage and go "hi guys, to find out more information about us, go to www.myspace.com/insertbandhere" and dump all merchandise purchase info on the page..

azlyjacaz

maybe you can give me some advise on how i can make the advertising rates more appealing... hahaha

am new to this... :wink:

anyway i am planning to change the whole idea of the advertising... "location-oriented"... hehehe

thanks!

Firstly, work out a more decently appealing website. Studies have shown that most web surfers judge a website whether to enter or not to enter by the design and it only takes two seconds to make a decision. thus if u have a more appealing website, there be more visitors.

Secondly, separate the english and mandarin version as the non-chinese might think this is a mandarin based program and would back out and your market audience would only be one-sided.

Example websites with the same trade:

www.purevolume.com

azlyjacaz

thanks for your inputs. apprecaited. love it. :wink:

anyway, BNI grows thru word-of-mouth, the members are mainly here for the content and the fullfilling services and not the appealing look loh. and i agree with you and you not the first person that saying BNI's look is not appealing. true... if next time i got funding or sponsor i will surely do something about it. fyi, BNI is solely build by my 10 fingers hor... :)

i think you see the content that lead to you saying "english and mandarin version ". infact those are user inputed data. i dont restrict my member to key in their song title in both language. e.g RN, superband contestant, their song Shut Up... i wont ask them to key in "不说话" and Shut Up @ the submission page. to answer you, the language is already seperated lo.

:wink:

have a good weekend.

ok lor nice one lor.

well, true content-based is important, but you could attract more audience cos when i frst saw the site, within a moment i thought it was some dumb forum site.

there's such a thing as coding your site to separate between english version or mandarin version.

oh well up to you.

thanks..

thanks for the dump comment. luv it. maybe you can try to create sometime to impress me lah. haha :lol:

anyway, i think you still dont get it the "english version or mandarin version" of the website. it is already there. just that you dont have a patient to see coz you always decide to in or out in 2 seconds... hahah :D

em, let me ask you a question, do you have a chinese song with english title in any of your CD collections??

:p no offense hor.

legin

legin.... thats encouraging... if you are referring to BNI.

thanks. will check out your gigs later.

:lol:

Re: thanks..

BeAnIdol said:
thanks for the dump comment. luv it. maybe you can try to create sometime to impress me lah. haha :lol:

anyway, i think you still dont get it the "english version or mandarin version" of the website. it is already there. just that you dont have a patient to see coz you always decide to in or out in 2 seconds... hahah :D

em, let me ask you a question, do you have a chinese song with english title in any of your CD collections??

:p no offense hor.

Well go ask your programmer to code the site. Have it in a way, where the surfer could choose between visiting english or mandarin songs.

hey hey hey

hello...i just wan to tell everyone that there is a local band launching their debut...why comment on other websites? our website is still upgrading... if you like to hear their performance...should try to buy the CD. they got a lot of praises from the local scene. The band's name is RanCour!

Latest posts

Back