Oshiego Now Suffer Ep is out!!!

VAEVICTUS

a3-poster_path.jpg

Hey guys!!! the 'Now Suffer!' Ep is out. Contact me at great_plague6@hotmail.com if you're interested in getting one. You can get the Cds from stores like Ignite, Inokii and To Megatherion from this weekend onwards. Hope you guys can support the band:D. Visit Our band wevbsite at www.myspace.com/oshiego

Umar(guitarist)

CB. Kadir disturb people only.

Guys, this is not one to miss! All you bastards out there keep complaining about quality in musicianship and songwriting. I am going to take this ep and use it to smack your face. Enough of criticizing and start the supporting!

HAIL OSHIEGO!

mmm

this EP is not only good.
the band members also are all Handsome guys.
( but i am no Gay )

haha yeah sofyan is my neighbour. will definitely pass him a demo soon. glad you guys like the stuff. thanks for the support. we're not doing any shows anytime soon. our bassist sean harrison is concentrating on his o levels. wish him luck. its also a good time to take a break to write new material and stuff for our future full length. we'll definitely start giging after seans exams. Till then, Thrash and Destroy!!!!!!

d

Yeah Thrash N Destroy.............
Hellll Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u guys are all handsome especially Omar.
he is the yummiest....

hahaha...umar!! yes...he's not only the most handsome...but from the back...THE MOST JAMBU BABE!!

Back