OM: X Japan - Rusty Nail

rhythm and tempo problems. practice harder, and you'll get there.

drums seem to be hitting snare all the time. why? sounds weird.

can't hear bass well. so no comments on that.

no singing?

haha, from what i noticed is the timing is very off probably because the drummer is way off for most parts.

bt keep practising man, rusty nails is quite a challenging song for drummers man.

ahhaa, the guitars were nt so bad though.

personally i think rusty nail is the worst xjapan song. it was so easy and i think yoshiki takes about 2 or 3 days to complete the whole song. although the piano part are great but the riffs is too simple.

satch : rusty nail is the easiest yoshiki drum works. i think silent jealousy is hard.

but i think if 15 years old can do this, when 20 playign art of lfie should be no problem. provided everyday practice. usually people start xjapan song first before go into x song. like me last time rusty nail is one fo those song i play coz easy aha.

thanks alot for all your constructive comments, we will work even harder, look out for our next recording soon,haha^^

sLapshock said:
personally i think rusty nail is the worst xjapan song. it was so easy and i think yoshiki takes about 2 or 3 days to complete the whole song. although the piano part are great but the riffs is too simple.

satch : rusty nail is the easiest yoshiki drum works. i think silent jealousy is hard.

to me, i find the verse drums pretty weird, silent jelousy seems ok, haha, maybe its individual.

Latest posts

Back