OM: Moo.Help I've dropped C and I can't get back up.

BlackMoo

Heh heh... I just got my cube 30 today. Feeling kinda naughty. So I switched to a metal patch. Sounds great. Then a crazy idea came across my mind. Drop C my floyd and play this song. Hahaah. So I did. I didnt have a tuner. I'm lucky as hell my tuning is okay now.

I'm using .9 strings, on dropped C, so its a little loose. Pardon the intonation stability. The song is an intro of Dream Theater - As I am .

Using an RG450 . Straight into cube 30. Didn't have the time to do a proper mixdown, but here it is. Maybe in future can complete the song. *dreams*

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2V4Q1C42O858K1OAVMKFNR84TR

Enjoy.

(pssst. Who can sell me a tuner. I'm still stuck in drop C lol)

hahahahhhha! woww! great stuff!

can imagine audience headbanging slowly to the intro... then they go faster when the beat quickens. ppl stagediving... hahahahhah... very nice! the rhythm at the later parts is a bit out. or it is intended that way? if it is, its like goofball rhythm of old M.O.D. and Exodus! nice "chugging" tone u have there...

Thanks Echoist. Lol I was getting ready for school and did that on the run. Forgive the outness a little yeah. Was just fooling around lah. Lol. So many views but so little comments! Come ppl! Don't be shy!

that was nasty, wahahahahahaha :twisted: sick disto :twisted: although i think it would be nicer if you played it in drop B

whoa drop C and I can already full bend my strings off the fretboard. They're so sloppy my chops are affected. Imagine B. lol .

Heard it.. Not bad.. not bad..

Cannot comment much cos i'm not a guitarist. I know nuts abt tones. But wld really love to play that song FULL one day.. :)

BlackMoo said:
whoa drop C and I can already full bend my strings off the fretboard. They're so sloppy my chops are affected. Imagine B. lol .

Buy a 7 string and tune to drop F :twisted: \m/

Hmm

I'm listening live to BlackMoo playing all the Metallica & Vai's sh*t. He ruleZ!!

Nice licks & riffs & shreds *jealous*

Back