OM: Immigrant Song (led zepp!) by Andrew & Hafiz

Hey that's a good try. You can also try numbers from David Coverdale's Whitesnake. They sound abit alike. Can tell me the name of your group? If u're performing for gig or whatsoever I can check you guys out. I still favor songs from old groupies.

hey, that was good! i enjoyed listening to it... hehehehehhe...
the vocals is really, really close!
u can be another led zep cover band, just like Kingdom Come. nice... nice...

dd

Whoa..!!!!!!
KINGDOM COME.... thats the band i been longing to hear for a very long time. Sweet...

felytone said:
hmm, i tink the bass is lagging a bit, not really nailing it down...
Y U POST IT IN SOFT??!!! ARRGHH!!!

other than dat nice drums!! who covers the drums part? marder?(haha)

YAH WHY POST ON SOFT
the drums are like suck la
i did them :(

orcfiend said:
felytone said:
hmm, i tink the bass is lagging a bit, not really nailing it down...
Y U POST IT IN SOFT??!!! ARRGHH!!!

other than dat nice drums!! who covers the drums part? marder?(haha)

YAH WHY POST ON SOFT
the drums are like suck la
i did them :(

............................................... :wink:

metalizer said:
Hey that's a good try. You can also try numbers from David Coverdale's Whitesnake. They sound abit alike. Can tell me the name of your group? If u're performing for gig or whatsoever I can check you guys out. I still favor songs from old groupies.

hehe.. this is not really a group. just a couple of good friends collaborating for fun :) :)
however, me and weiye (orcfiend) are in a band called "aphrodisiac".. we have a gig at 3rd place on 28th october. pls come down support us :D... also some other really cool bands playing that night

thanks AiraTekkan and Mero for the links.....
but anyone know how to actually create the drum tracks?.
i dont really have the right software to create nice drum sounds..

yeah it's mentioned in the link.

Using the drum track on the guitapro file (exported to midi), download a soundtrack for the drum you desire (to reproduce a sound as close to the original as possible). Then you're done :)

Still, you'll need the software though, but I think the demo versions will do the trick just fine

Back