OM: Bon Jovi "Always" collab!

strangely the chorus reminded me of a GNR song...hmm. heh. but overall music sounded pretty nice to me. sounded like a 'live' thinggie..heh. vocals wise, think it could be better in all honesty. the falsetto did not go well with me. maybe if it was mixed a little softer in the mix, it might work. nice lead. good effort overall. cheers!

fibredrive said:
strangely the chorus reminded me of a GNR song...hmm. heh. but overall music sounded pretty nice to me. sounded like a 'live' thinggie..heh. vocals wise, think it could be better in all honesty. the falsetto did not go well with me. maybe if it was mixed a little softer in the mix, it might work. nice lead. good effort overall. cheers!

lol the bad sounding part was prolly me... i thought that andrew and blah did well personally. Thanks for your feedback :D

got falsetto part meh?

i guess its probably the high parts which were done by david and me... probably shd have been a little lower in mix.. but anyhow,, david u sound great man hehe

sheesh im sooo late on this..the link expired already..can u put it up again?

lol.. :oops:

and yes!pls do Bohemian Rhapsody!!

OIE OIE repost! i wanna hear! ANDREW! YOU ARE ONLY 15? AAAAH! i HATE you kid! hahaha.. u are so good. :( i should really put down my guitar, and gorge myself to death.

*chants* REPOST! REPOST! REPOST! REPOST! REPOST! REPOST! REPOST! REPOST!

plsssssssssssssssssssssss......

hahahahhhha! very good stuff guys! love it lots! the part where evrybody sings together in the middle reminds me of 'we are the world' of live aid! i enjoi listening to this! great stuff!

heyy! its good! *hails you guys*

yeah it has that bohemian rhapsody touch there with mixed chorus..nice voices!who's who?? :D

woah cool cover guys.. andrew dude you dont sound 15 in there man haha.. love the middle and ending solo.. and the chorus was funky,sounded like loads of pple singing all together..

Back