OM: I will Survive cover Demo

ShredCow

Sigh... I've been having all these ideas in my head recently but I don't have the time to sit down and properly work them out!! Shucks.

Anyway, does anyone want to collaborate on this cover? I did up something already... it starts with some bossa then goes on to heavy metal. :twisted:

I Will Survive

the rhythm of the melody doesn't sit very well with bossa. unless you change it.

bold attempt, but not my type of musik. no offense.

nice try, however.

Great chops man ShredCow!
I did feel that the bossa -> metal part could have been smoother... maybe you could add a drum fill in between or something?

Pier.

Ah, yeah, Turbochicken... I took a listen again and compared it to some bossa tracks... you're right. I gotta get the melody worked out to fit the bossa rhythm.

In anycase, with regards to the transition from bossa to metal, i didn't work anything out yet... just an idea that I put together... Don't have time to work on it right now so I would rather just collab with someone on it. ;)

ShredCows - why don't you work on the 3rds and 5ths notes of the chords of the progression? :)

i smell it'll turn out great.

thor666 said:
ShredCows - why don't you work on the 3rds and 5ths notes of the chords of the progression? :)

i smell it'll turn out great.

Hmmmm... I would when I get some time. ;) Was jamming to it... so my outro solo was really just a normal solo, didn't pay attention to chords but to the key.

I need to get my bossa correct man... hahaha... :) Trying out somethign new...

Back