OM: Andrew VS Satch (Dong): Classic Rock Jam

Good work guys...
Andrew, you sound experienced in your playing, good pentatonic ideas with good control of the wah. Excellent stuff. If I had to critique at least 1 thing, I'll say that I would prefer a fatter tone. ;)

Satch, great improvement from that last jam I commented... You sound more confident, I can hear some attitude oozing from your guitar as you play. Work hard and you'll get there soon.

ShredCow said:
Good work guys...
Andrew, you sound experienced in your playing, good pentatonic ideas with good control of the wah. Excellent stuff. If I had to critique at least 1 thing, I'll say that I would prefer a fatter tone. ;)

Satch, great improvement from that last jam I commented... You sound more confident, I can hear some attitude oozing from your guitar as you play. Work hard and you'll get there soon.

ya satch got attitude man!...
i agree about the tone... i dont really like the tone i used here.. i was just experimenting wiht EQs n things like that... maybe next time i add more bassy mids

cool stuff man...very dominent tapping lick there, dong you getting better and better each jam man!...

andrew you sounded fresh and funky, while Dong keeps getting better.
keeping my ears peeled for more from you guys!

great job guys... very cool stuff.. as shredcow has said... andrew ur playing sounds very experienced.. and damn u are good.. as for dong.. u obviously has improved pretty much.. but i think u should work on ur fluency? u have tht attitude in ur playing.. but i think wat u need to work on is ur.. note choices i guess... but overall its very good...

hey guys, thanks for checking out.

yea, i knw one of my major problems is i always get stuck and i keep using my overly used licks and notes.

hmmmm, gotta find a way out of it. hahaha.

i really liked andrew's way of attacking this track. great job man!

hehe good job i really liked the dynamics on andrew's part and dong's tone...just throw in more dynamics, feel and as nomis said note choice and it'll be perfecto :p

thanks for the comments u all..

i think dong gets a really nice warmer fatter tone. mine sounds really sharp to the ears hehehe... must get myself one of those red beans :wink: pod..

i guess dong's tone is towards the more modern digital sounding tone whereas andrew's is more 70s rock ala queen.

Latest posts

Back