OM: Andrew - Since I've Been Loving You (led zepp)

Hey Andrew very cool take on one of my fav led zep tunes man. You got the whole lazy vibe goin on, nice vocals!!

Crazy guitar playing man, page would be proud of ya. :prayer:
what gear are you using anyways?

power cover lah...but ur voice abit too smooth on some parts lol keep it raw and husky man! :smt038 :smt038

I love it, though I do agree that the vocals are a tad weak in parts - sounds like you are holding back and if you let go and really scream someplaces you could really get a better effect - I recommend you listen to the Song Remains The Same version and how Plant sings it. Why don't you give the vocals another go and just go for it? :)

Anyway - your guitar sound is great - clean and dirty - pls describe your gear.

Vern

Slowish said:
Hey Andrew very cool take on one of my fav led zep tunes man. You got the whole lazy vibe goin on, nice vocals!!

Crazy guitar playing man, page would be proud of ya. :prayer:
what gear are you using anyways?

uh crap, my gear eh?..uhh dont really care much for tone nowadays haha.. ibanez rg and peavey amp ..

thanks for checking it out :)

vernplum said:
I love it, though I do agree that the vocals are a tad weak in parts - sounds like you are holding back and if you let go and really scream someplaces you could really get a better effect - I recommend you listen to the Song Remains The Same version and how Plant sings it. Why don't you give the vocals another go and just go for it? :)

Anyway - your guitar sound is great - clean and dirty - pls describe your gear.

Vern

thanks for checking out the song vernplum :)
song remains the same is really genius work, especially by page hehe.. guitar orchestra!

have to learn how to just let go and scream.. "ive been trying, lord, let me tell you!!!" hahah.. jk jk.. :oops:

wah. hahahah. damn bloody good work there! i like your tone. and to think i thought only led zep songs will sound good if played with a les paul.. :oops:

PLEASE PLEASE do more zep covers! :D

mitth said:
wah. hahahah. damn bloody good work there! i like your tone. and to think i thought only led zep songs will sound good if played with a les paul.. :oops:

PLEASE PLEASE do more zep covers! :D

hehe thanks for checking out the tune.... technically, page also used a telecaster.. like on the stairway solo 8) hehe...

Back